The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Today's clips are up at Something-More.net, my new favorite site on the entire Internet (besides here and JE.com).

Please remember to say thanks before downloading. TQ is in the last clip, and boy does she look PISSED...and gorgeous. *pets poor sad Tracy* *kicks pathetic Luke*

Dude you so need to make this up to her. Hot monkey sex is only the start. Diamonds and moonlit dinners better be involved, and if you can toss her a couple of corporate successes, you *MIGHT* be out of the doghouse by your second anniversary.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This breakroom thing is starting to really get me peeved!! I don't getto check in very often, but when I can it'd be nice if the site was up and running. Oh well, gonna have to stick with this one. I'm off to have some more of my birthday cake now, so I'll see you all later!

• Members

Fey just informed me that Bravenet is undergoing major renovations to their site, which may be the cause of the trouble with the Break Room. I just tried to get in, and couldn't get access either.

I remember at one point Tracey from JE.com mentioning that the site would have chat capabilities. I just shot her an email asking if that was still true, and if it would be possible to relocate the Break Room to the JE site to make it more stable/accessible.

I also thanked her for the boatload of articles and images she's posted to the galleries, which I'm totally grooving on.

I will be offline probably for the rest of the night. May work on the AU story, or I may shoot out a quick little Tracy-Dillon piece I've been batting around in my head for a day or two.

OR I may just take a hot bath and go to sleep. The night is full of possibilities. TA!

• Members

MinervaFan, tell Fey I thank her for the info! I'm glad it wasn't me.

There are spoiler pics for the Week of December 4th. Luke's out of town, and guess what? Tracy is not in ANY of the pictures. Are we surprised? *shrugs*

I didn't watch Entertainment Tonight, but a clip from the wedding was shown...A clip of our girl!

DETAILS BELOW

(we know most of it)

_

_

_

_

_

From a SD poster: Just saw the little blip about the wedding on ET. Tracy is looking as if she is going to stand up when the get to the objection part ... and Monica sticks her foot out, and Tracy goes crashing to the floor. A huge collective gasp is heard...and the entire wedding party, including Laura just looks. Luke cuts his eyes but he doesn't turn his head.

• Members

just wanted to say the breakroom is up and running!!!!!

looking forward to an awesome show today, I hope I'm not disappointed. Now I'm off to draw a portrait for my boss to give to her husband as a christmas present... fun fun fun! Got to love having a day off

• Members

Saw it on TV last night. I say all Tracy fans wear black on Thursday in solidarity! :) *only partially kidding*

Got an email from Tracey at JE.com, and she said she'd look into putting a chat room up on the site. Hopefully, it'll be more reliable and we can still maintain the Bravenet chat as a back-up.

ETA: Squee! Page 186. We're the bestest obssessive fans on the Internet! Eat that, Harry Potter fans!

*waves at TracyFan*

• Members

Oh my gosh!! I must have watched that clip 10 times, and every time I watch it, I feel even worse for our girl. :( Plus I read that while Genie and Tony were on The View this morning, Rosie made fun of Tracy's name. :angry:

I can also see why that might have wanted a stunt double for Jane, it looks like she fell prety hard.

BTW Look what I got:

its Emilys nightmare of Helena and Tracy as witches!!!!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IAKIKA1D

Enjoy!

• Members

WARNING - DANGER WILL ROBINSON -

Stay AWAY from the SZ Live Post.

Much, much, MUCH LuNacy/Tracy bashing.

SPOILER....

He said IT today.

ILY.

And the LnL fans are going ballistic. Luke is dead--it's mostly against him, but there's no love lost for Tracy there right now.

I can't wait to go home and watch this.

oh, and NEX, you get a story for the clip. Send me a bunny, I'll write you a story.

• Members

If anyone is interested in the breakroom tonight, post a time, and I'll probably be there.

SPOILERS FOR TODAY'S SHOW

_

_

_

_

_

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but as a LuNacy fan, I found the ILY to be anti-climatic. *shrugs* I guess the beginning of the scene was all right when Tracy admitted the marriage meant something to her. (Aww.) But I don't know. I know I'm not spoiler-free, but I guess I was just expecting some more leading up to it.

The directors or whoever could have at least given Jane more of a reaction shot. Yes, we got one, but it was from the side. Luke told her as she gulped down her drink (she made the face that people make after scotch, vodka, etc.), put the drink down, closed her eyes, and inhaled. This all happened in about 1.5 seconds. Luke went on to say that in the beginning the marriage was a financial gamble and then a joke, but it's become important to him. He likes being her husband. And then the conversation continues when Tracy asks about the kids...

As far as recaps, it'd be better to check GHH2 or the Live Post at Hella Good. You can't access HG until you register.

Some comments: Sweet Dillon and Lulu scene today. Dillon didn't believe that Luke got the divorce based on how Tracy was acting, and then he chalked it up to her being in denial. Lulu said that Tracy is still in love with Luke, and Dillon agrees, "Yeah, I know." Now, why didn't get I follow-up with Tracy/Dillon?!?

For the record, I'm almost positive Luke is playing everyone but Tracy. And didn't TG say on the View today (according to recaps) that Tracy is still Luke's wife? Oh, and nex, it was actually Joy who made fun of Tracy's name, but it sounded like she was trying to be funny and failed miserably. Something like, "TRACY QUARTERMAINE? Where do soaps come up with these names?" Riiiiiight. I can't stop laughing. [/sarcasm].

• Members

I change my mind now. Luke is Public Enemy #1. Apparently Tracy is everyone's hero for calling him on his bullshit. :rolleyes: You can't win for losing.

I really detest General Hospital and I don't know why I keep subjecting myself to this. :huh: Eh, yes I do. Their names are Tracy Quartermaine, Georgie Jones, Lulu Spencer, and Alexis Davis. What can I say? I have an appreciation for the pretty.