• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Re: Luke/Anna

Luke will have a love interest for as long as TG is on GH in my opinion. I bet when he returns, he and Anna will continue their relationship, and should GF as Laura return, that will be end game. I don't see LuNacy being romantic with each other again unless Anna and Laura are both off canvas.

hooked, are we looking at the following possible air dates for Tracy in the next 2 weeks? Monday, 9/24, Thursday, 9/27, and Wednesday, 10/3? I always get so excited when I know she's on. :D

• Members

Well, I just hope they do something to partially redeem Joe and keep him and Tracy together. I hope Tracy doesn't disappear. And no Clint/Tracy if JVD does come to GH.

Clint is so boring. And we have enough characters, no more OLTL'ers. If Tracy and Joe don't make it, and Tracy gets stuck back with Luke or disappears (or both), well...back to not watching for me.

And I hate that, but......TIIC need to know when they have a good thing and just go with it.

• Members

I know. *kicks rocks* But I hate getting so much of her(though her scenes are STILL way shorter than Jason/Sam/Sonny's) and then not so much.

BTW-maybe it's just my hoping-but I'm calling it before the show is over. I HOPE I'm right. I have no reason to think this, but, I think Lainey may be right. I HOPE Joe Jr's big secret is that it wasn't Jerry Jax that got him out of jail, but that he is cooperating with authorities and working for the feds.

Okay, so some people will still hate him, but it'll do a lot to help redeem him. Spoilers say "BIG secret". What else could it possibly be?

I hope and pray if I'm wrong, that whatever it is doesn't make him look WORSE.

• Members

we dont know yet

but he has robin and had jerry trade getting him robin for the medicine he needs plus 88 million or whatever

Im sure in some convoluted way duke might actually be protecting robin from an enemy who was targeting her because Duke always loved robin. We just don't know anything yet.

Seemed like from reading recaps today joe was back to being all pissed off at sonny and wanting revenge and being all about his plan kind of like he was before he met tracy