The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I haven't watched the Daytime Emmy's for years, but it would have been nice to hear TG acknowledging JE again. What's that, three times now?

Glad he won, although I think it's time for him to do an Oprah. Nice to see NLG and JJ win too.

Baby Boy, I think that has been a common complaint. I don't think they did anything to acknowledge the end of GL or ATWT either. My question is, was it a 2hour long Vegas commercial? No? Then it was a heck of a lot better than the last few years.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought it was pretty good except for the lack of tribute and Susan Lucci talking about Erika kane for five minutes

The music was a little cheesy but overall HLN did soap a service

SO SID has in the set your dvr section:

Where's Luke:

Monday june 25 Anna tells Tracy she and luke are an item

Tuesday June 26 anna is wondering if she has a shot with luke or not since he is MIA

Wed June 27 Tracy has something on her mind to share with Anna

TH July 5 Anna shows up to question Tracy

Friday July 6 anna searches high and low for luke

SID als has number one thing they are loving is anna/luke/tracy

• Members

<p>^^ good to hear. I understand Lulu's loyalty is to Luke first and TPTB are trying to strengthen those ties, but I'm too much of a LuNatic to accept Lulu ever wanting Anna over Tracy. TraLu has always been a thing of beauty.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Wow, yeah Tracy was in the house, and TraLu was beautiful.

Tracy: Your father is one of a kind

Lulu: So are you

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Wonder what comes next. The interweaving of the three women and Luke shows it's far from over. This puppy is just getting started.

• Members

You didn't see her there? The final attitude with Anna? The shoving the candle into her glass? I saw it in spades. I don't want the hateful-bitch-on-wheels for no reason, nor the vendictive-ruin-everything-for-herself person either, but there was definitely some Tracy 'tude going on at the end.

• Members

I loved today's episode. So much Tracy goodness it almost threw me off. I haven't seen that much je in one episode in so long and with great scenes not just filler. This is what you get when you put to vets like that together with decent writing. We'll see how the story goes but if it has quality work for je than I can accept it. Loved then candle in the wine. That was a great touch. Night all

• Members

the idea of this triangle REALLY bothers me.

(Might bother me more if I was watching).

Remember, folks.. this is the creative team that kept apart Nora/Bo for a decade and Vicki/Clint even longer...

This traingle could go on for YEARS or it could end with Luna, and nobody here wants that.

I'm truely nauseated and saddened by the whole thing.