GH: June 2024 Spoilers

• Webmaster

So what did you mean then?

I'm asking because I keep seeing in places (not necessarily here) that SON said this or SON said that, and other than Toups posting Soap Opera Ratings, I'm the only one writing articles for the site. I do not recall or have found an article in which I indicated that Brando would be the new Jason.

Other than the example I gave in my last response, what other reason would you say "Not to diss Errol, but I remember when Steve left last time and SON had heard that Brando would become the new Jason."

That's all I ever posted about this.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

What I said in my post. I specifically indicated upthread that GH could've either lied to outlets about Bryan Craig or simply changed their plans. The latter is exactly what they did re: Brando filling Jason's role in Sonny's organization back then, which is all I was referring to from what you said in 2021. I was never even remotely implying that SON was claiming that Brando was going to somehow transmogrify into Jason Morgan, and I think you know me well enough by now to know I wouldn't leap to that. You can quibble about my wording, but we're saying the same thing.

Edited by Vee

• Members
Posted (edited)

is that all? This doesn't sound too bad. When I hear someone is "problematic" I immediately think they're either racist/homophobic/sexist or have made racist/homophobic/sexist comments or been accused of SA. He's def doing a lot but it's whatever. lol

Edited by dio

• Members

i feel like... you are old enough to get what I'm saying? Like, why not just say what he did? Say he threatened to break a viewer/fan's fingers on twitter straight out instead using language like "problematic" which has a host of unsaid behavior that can be attached to it, etc. 

like when I came into the thread and saw all the "he's problematic!" talk I thought he was a Trumpster or anti-vaxxer or had SA accusations made toward him. Threatening to break someone's fingers over the internet seems... banal, by comparison. lol 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Feel like you're forgetting the time he livetweeted at length on a plane flight about "Muslim dog eaters" during his and KT's trip to Bali, or when he and Kelly were basically selling private video chats.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I remember him selling private videos and it seemed so sleazy/weird back then; and he was ridiculed as $2BC (some reference to the price or something) ...
but nowadays so many actors do onlyfans or Cameo, so I didn't mention it.

But egads I didn't know about the slur he said while livetweeting.

• Members

I must say that if threatening to break some fans fingers sounds banal to you, then, you definitely spend time in a worse climate than current day twiX which is FULL of overt racists, homophobic bigots & plain jane spiteful mean haters. There is one poster who has been blocked by at least 7 GH actors & Frank & Varni & the GH account itself & yesterday she got the attention of Eric Braeden by referring to 3 POC in the Y&R cast as "slaves" in a seriously worded post about how worthless they were & she clearly was talking about the actors. EB's reply to her was choice!!!

• Members

i'm only going by the link that was posted, IDK about the live tweeting and the selling private video chats to fans is whatever. 

anyway, I'm not defending him or anything. What I'm saying is that "problematic" behavior as a referential catch-all statement has evolved to the point where it encompasses VERY horrific stuff, so peeps should be actually typing out the bad stuff BC's done to paint a clear picture rather than referring to it w/ shorthand. That's all I'm saying. 

i'm confused. Because your initial reply seems rather pointed, but the rest of your comment fully bolsters what I'm saying. lol

• Members

Okay. I'm confused as well. I do get your point, though, as to why not just say what happened instead of labeling behavior with one word. 

Have spoilers for next week been posted yet? I don't see them, so here goes:

Episode 15493 AIR DATE: MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2024 Tracy issues an ultimatum. Chase and Brook Lynn seek legal advice. Carly plots a bold move. Molly and TJ have a heart-to-heart. Ava gets an earful.

Episode 15494 AIR DATE: TUESDAY, JUNE 25, 2024 Jason and Elizabeth discuss their son. Carly opens up to Brennan. Anna makes a discovery. Valentin makes a proposal. Finn suffers a setback.

Episode 15495 AIR DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2024 Trina delivers bad news. Ava is on the warpath. Mac visits Cody. Alexis makes a revelation. Gio is alarmed.

Episode 15496 AIR DATE: THURSDAY, JUNE 27, 2024 Chase supports Finn. Jason and Danny bond. Dante voices his concerns to Sam. Dex surprises Josslyn.

Episode 15497 AIR DATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 28, 2024 Carly and Jason clash. Sonny and Natalia get closer. Ava seeks out Laura. Brook Lynn and Chase make a big decision. Blaze has some tough questions for Kristina.

• Members

The fact that many of us here think Bryan Craig returning as Morgan to GH remains a real possibility should prove to anyone that GH and Frank Valentini are trash.

• Members

If people are talking about Morgan as the surprise guy Frank teased, I still am of the opinion that it's Greg Vaughn's Lucky & if Morgan is also to appear it will be brief & possibly be in a dream, to Sonny. Should it be something like that I don't put a lot of critical judgment on that kind of temp casting.