• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You do know people can support what Ari went through and still drag her ass for supporting the person who said he'd "grab her by her p*ssy" right? Supporting the idiot who wants to take away women's rights from them, basically not GAF about what other women would go through, despite knowing what it's like

• Members
Posted (edited)

yes both things can be true.  I can support the *cause* of *ALL* the cast and crew (including AZ) who were abused by the firedguy, and I believe her about that.
And at the same time I can be angry at AZ's politics. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I won't be surprised if that could be largely due to the way he was raised in California. Maybe Theresa wasn't as good of a mom as people might've thought and she probably might've been neglectful or emotionally distant on some level because she was either occupied with her fashion company or maybe with some other guys. Honestly, I'm glad that he has utter contempt for his mom because she really doesn't deserve his love and affection and I hope after she gets exposed that he completely turns on her and wants nothing to do with her ever again and he just decides to remain loyal to his dad because his dad is actually a good person. 

• Members

Stop pretending that a lot of people said we should question what happened at DAYS. That is not what's happened, not here and not on social media.

You're doing nothing but diverting from the story here -- that Ari Zucker is MAGA, and that she's a hypocrite.

• Members

Exactly. No one is discounting what she suffered through or saying it's ok but none of that makes it ok to support a raping sexual assaulting terrorist who hates women and degrades them cause having a "fat check" is more important than people's lives, rights, safety. Especially me and other African Americans, POC, Women and everyone else Trump and his merry brand of psychos are targeting and after for target practice.

AZ is basically saying that it's wrong for AA to sexually assault, abuse me and other women but it's okay for Trump to do the same and me supporting the same kind of monster that AA is cause Trump didn't do it to me. Like a fuckin

Please register in order to view this content

there are no ifs or buts, gray area, pros or cons when it comes to Trump. Just. like. a. White. Woman 

[!@#$%^&*] Ari 

• Members

From my POV, I don't think she's fully MAGA, but was more MAGA over choosing Biden. That's my take.

Kind of both...? Marci Miller wanted to be recurring and offered to remain as recurring, but we were told the "writer" didn't want to write for a part-time couple when one of the persons in the pairing was full-time, so the result was to kill-off Abigail. She explained her 2020 return was because she didn't want the fans to have to deal with another recast, so she felt is appropriate for her to return over someone new.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Didn’t want to write for a part time couple but gave another couple years worth of story even though he knew he only had part of that couple for 6 months

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I don't hate AZ for being Republican.  It's not a huge deal for me even if I am not.  It's not my business.

MM wanting to go recurring is a miss for me.  There is no way Abby could just go along being a character that is shown 4 times a month.  I just think if I told me job, "yeah, just want to be part time"- they would laugh at me.  I don't think killing her off was the best move, but I'll see how it goes. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

That being said, and without having seen the new actress, I am not mourning the loss of Marci Miller.  She never did it for me, regardless of her voting record.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Wait you don't know MM's political stance?  I shame you .  You need to know this info to judge their work on a fictional soap!!!!!

She was so vanilla and boring to me.  I won't miss her.  Not a bad actress, just not very dynamic or exciting IMO.