• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He just might. Then again Michelle has taste and might ask him anyway.

Genie Francis, Finola Hughes, or Rebecca Herbst.

Going by history...I would say Genie or Rebecca. Both would be delicious backlash.

• Administrator

How does this contribute to the thread?  You know you don't have to post anything, or make any passive aggressive remarks towards people whose opinions you disagree with/don't like. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I am not going to give you what you want here, so I think it's best we both move it along. I can stick to commenting on the thread at large and you can continue moderating with speed and equanimity.

I am not throwing down any scoop to be clear, lol. It just seems obvious to me. Liz is barely on, Korte has no use for her vs. Carly, the show has tried multiple times to fire Becky over almost 20 years and the only person in the creative mix at present who had any use for the character or actress (back in '99, when he first wrote on Liason among other prior stories) just either quit or got fired.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I thought it might be Tabyana Ali, although admittedly I'm not sure she's "beloved" outside of a part of GH Twitter. Becky makes a lot of sense, especially now that the show is moving Finn (whom they are still invested in) elsewhere. I could see Cynthia Watros or Maura West going too.

• Members

Are they? I haven't seen any evidence of that. And I think the only reason his job is safe is because PM's is done.

The way they frame that I think it has to be someone as big as Becky. GH Twitter hypes up CW (and even Maura) as much bigger to the show than they are. But it is definitely possible re: Maura. Not that I have not been an advocate for Ava going out in a blaze of glory with the right storyline. I just don't expect the new-new team's to be it lol.

• Members

The weaker a show is, overall, the more glaring the weakest links in the cast are. If they don't have the writing and directing to support them, wooden actors flounder out in the open. At least Hensley was surround by some fine actors to prop him up. And at its height, ATWT never had as many dud characters on screen as GH does now.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Interesting to hear they allegedly scrapped an Aiden/Laura coming out scene for 'more Jason' as part of the BTS conflict.

I actually do think they need more of Jason's story because it's the only main primary mover on the show for months, but that's a shame. There's tons of other crap to cut instead of that key SL. But I would happily kill Jason again.

Edited by Vee