• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I miss JMM 

Please register in order to view this content

I agree with you guys that Tate might be the most unrealistic teen.  He is way too nice considering everything he went through.  He forgave Holly in about a minute.   You would think going to jail and then a halfway house (?) or whatever it was would have harden him a bit.

• Administrator

I also like how Holly is such a mess.  She's way more interesting than Tate.  I'm sort of glad TV teens don't talk like real teens - none of us, or at least anyone over 30, would understand all that slang.  LOL

• Members

And Belle. My girl was mouthy as hell as a teen not in the same vain as Sami & Holly where Marlena & Nicole are justified in knocking them into next week but she had mouth.

But you know who didn't play that [!@#$%^&*]? Bo. I remember him grabbing Shawn up a couple times especially in the church during the JT/Issac story. He grabbed him up by the collar of his shirt like I raised your ass the last thing you're going to do is disrespect me & your mamma.

I always thought Marlena had the Black mamma vibe in her based on that scene with Sami after she was exposed at her almost wedding to The Human dumb bell that was Austin. Sami was salty and jealous of Carrie marrying Austin and Marlena being supportive of them. She finally pushed Marlena to far that was the 2nd crack in the jaw Sami deserved. Mar Mar always came across as I brought you into this world and I will take your ass out to. I got to credit to Dee Hall cause she has this firey commanding force onscreen that makes me believe she is that type of mamma.

• Members

Ok, why is this old douche harassing two teenagers? Seriously, Leo’s got no business being involved in Tate and Holly’s storyline. 

I did like the Johnny/Chanel scenes, even though I still wish the whole pregnancy storyline was given to other characters. Chanel’s animosity towards Paulina would be more interesting if Johnny was on Paulina’s side, which would put him at odds with Chanel. Hopefully, the job offer Johnny got today and the fact that he kept it a secret from Chanel will lead to something interesting. 

As for Eric/Nicole/EJ, they were pretty good today but I think they’re missing an opportunity to not make EJ the full on villain. Maybe instead of going to Sloan and telling her that he’s taking the baby, he should have called up his hitwoman and ordered her to kill Eric. Or paid one of the homeless guys that Eric and Nicole are working with to do it. That would have really raised the stakes in this storyline 

• Members

If they want to keep EJ then maybe it's smart not to take him too far. That's the problem B&B is having with Sheila. Brad Bell is desperate to keep her on the show even though she's done so many heinous things it makes no sense why anyone would want her around.

• Members
Posted (edited)

It is confusing that Johnny and Allie are twins with different fathers.  Especially since they seem aware of their separate paternity.  But, I guess if Roman is Allie's step-Grandfather, Johnny could have been raised to reference him as part of the family...

Edited by j swift

• Members
Posted (edited)

Since Sami Brady is Johnny & Allie's mother & Roman is Sami's dad, that makes Roman both kids grandfather. Doesn't it??

Edited by ArizonaDaze