• Members

I just watched the episode.  The Horton set appears to be exactly the same as the former set, including the staircase and a short glimpse of part of the front door.  It is possible the living room is slightly smaller -- less "deep" with the fireplace a few feet closer to the entryway.  But I'm not sure about that.  We'd need to do a side-by-side comparison, and I don't have any pics or screen shots.  Also, I suppose since we saw the foyer in the background, that means they will continue to use the foyer for scenes at least occasionally.  If anyone notices any differences or changes later, please post them here.  I find it a little hard to believe TPTB would destroy and rebuild such an iconic set without at least a few cost-saving measures.   

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Well, part of the truth is out lol 

I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s scenes, especially those with Eric and Nicole. Greg and Ari always do really hit it out of the park in scenes like that. And from what we’ve seen, so can Dan Feuerriegel.

As for Everett, the storyline got so convoluted between Ron’s writing and the scab writing. I can’t help but wonder where they’re gonna go from here. Btw, how did Marlena become the Bobby-Everett trigger? 

I wonder what this also means for Stephanie, because she was written kind of stupidly today. She seemed more concerned about Bobby-Everett than her cousin Eric lol But at the same time, it looks like, because of the scab writing, we were spared the campy bitchfights between Stephanie and Jada over him and that’s a good thing.  

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Well, IMO, it looks like this Bobby/Everett story is leading to DID.   I am a little shocked Ron is going to do it again after Abigail and the million times he did it on previous shows, but that's what it seems like.

I didn't realize Eric had to get Nicole and Sloan on the same night drunk at the small bar lol.  Poor Eric.

I am surprised Sloan came clean with at least part of the truth.  I really thought she would get exposed instead. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I turn into that bothersome lawyer/doctor/chef who feels the need to correct a TV show whenever they get something wrong about their workplace.  So, at the risk of diving too deep into Marlena's professional ethics, (1) How did Jada know that Everett was in treatment with Marlena? & (2) Why would Marlena break her client's privilege by telling the cops that he ended therapy?  For those wondering, a therapist is obligated not to disclose in this exact type of situation.  I recall Everett told Stephanie that he was seeing Marlena, and maybe she told Jada, but certainly Everett wouldn't have mentioned it to Jada.  They have hardly spoken two words to each other in the past year.

Also, if Sloan's confession turns out to be a dream or some type of false alarm... I'm gonna... (probably do nothing and keep watching, but it felt like a possibility) (mostly because it happened on a Thursday)

Edited by j swift

• Members

Been thinking it was going to be DID, yes again, for a little bit. And, here we go. At least I think the actor is up to it. Now, if the writing will just be there! Meanwhile, I just think Stephanie is written so dang stupid. And, why? What purpose does it serve? 

• Members

I don’t think Ron will ever give up DID. That’s his thing, the way that two siblings in love with the same person was Bill Bell’s

Please register in order to view this content

The storyline just had so many confusing arcs. Bobby-Everett running out of the pub when he first saw Jada, how Jada found out that he was cheating on her, etc. 

• Members

The story has been really difficult to follow and does seem very slapped together as the show goes along.  I really thought Everett was going to have a twin or be related to Nick somehow.   

Today, it has to be DID.  I don't see any other option to explain it.

Two siblings in love with same person is at least believable.  Multiple people in the same town having DID?  On every show RC has written lol?   I think I read somewhere that having DID or knowing someone with DID is so rare and a lot of those people are misdiagnosed as well.

Of course being possessed by the Devil is probably more rare and that happened multiple times in Salem, so whatever.

• Members

A lot of good acting in todays episode and not just in the main storyline. 

Greg Vaughan stole the show. He conveyed the anger and emotion so well. The look in his eyes throughout the episode felt so real. He might even have an Emmy reel ready. The episode itself was written very well too. It’s didn’t feel rushed or paced in the wrong way. Ari Zucker did really well too, both in her scenes with Chanel and in the final scene with Eric and Jude. I’m looking forward to seeing this continue on Monday. 

But as glad as I am that Dimitri/Peter Porte is not here to be squandered and is safe from Leo, I think it’s a mistake that he’s not here for this. He was one of the catalysts that set this whole thing in motion and him not being there makes it feel incomplete, regardless of how good today’s episode was. I still think my story idea for him would have been good though

Please register in order to view this content

As for Johnny/Chanel, I like the storyline but I just wish it was with other characters.