• Members

SORASing or not: Stone is autistic.  Dex is not.  Ergo, it wouldn't have made sense for Dex (or any individual who isn't on the spectrum) to be Stone.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today just proves that no matter who are the EP, HW and DIR Jason Morgan will ALWAYS chose Carly over anyone in his family. That is who Jason will always be.

• Members

Exactly, people pointed that out on here several times.  I don't even know why that was a rumor.   Jagger even mentioned his son was autistic his first day back so there wasn't any uncertainty that the Nightshift storyline was erased.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Right, but according to John...

Granted, highly functioning autistic individuals do exist in society, but I think suggesting that Dex is himself autistic, without any prior indication, is a bridge too far for me.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Just because it’s consistent, doesn’t mean it can’t and shouldn’t be changed. 

It also proves why you need characters (like Tracy, for example) to be the voice of the audience and call characters like Jason and Carly out for their hypocrisy, without the spin of said characters being comedic relief or stupidly unhinged. Right now, that doesn’t noticeably exist on the show. Elizabeth Korte has always been a Jason/Carly fangurl, so this writing doesn’t surprise me either since she and PM are billed as equal HW’s. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

You know what you are, @John?  You're like that writer in the writers' room who brings up all the grammatical and spelling errors in the script at 3am, when all the rest of the room's concerned with is wrapping things up and going home.  I've no idea what your response about Dex and Stone's ages has to do with my post which you have quoted, or with anything else.

Edited by Khan

• Members

So, let's even say Dex started showing some signs of neurodivergence when Jagger was cast.  He hasn't at all.  

I'd sooner believe Spinelli was Jagger's son than Dex.  And I know BA is like way too old, but I believe Spinelli is possibly autistic. 

• Members

I seriously think when Jagger was cast with a blonde guy someone on the internet/twitter/facebook was all "Dex is blonde too!  Obviously his son!" and it gained some traction for whatever reason.

I think I've even heard Dex might be Jason's secret son, but I have no idea how that would be possible.  Maybe when SB left the first time or something?

• Members
Posted (edited)

People still want Keesha to have been pregnant & for us just not to have known about it. Not that helps with Dex being someone's son. I know people are exercised about him but I am not. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella

• Members

Keesha was on screen long after she and Jason broke up though.  That's not even possible.  Keesha didn't appear much but she wasn't gone for 9 months at a time.  A Keesha/AJ child is much more plausible-and an idea I support.

Also, Keesha/Jason having a child would definitely rule out Dex lol.

Agreed.  If Jake didn't appear alive again years ago I could probably work my way around the idea that Dex was presumed dead Jake.  Not that I care much about Dex, but I could see it with him being Sonny's right hand guy for a moment.  SB and Dex actor do look a bit alike.