• Members
Posted (edited)

They were similar looking enough I was second guessing myself if he was actually a new head. He didn't seem all that much better, but the previous had three years, so I'll give the new one some leeway. But why did make-up make him ghost white? The Aidan you hate actually seemed a little cool to me, while this new one comes off like a total dork.

I thought it was hilarious that Maxie said Bailey was with Felicia, and then Felicia popped up in the next scene and Bailey was not mentioned and nowhere to be found.

All the kids today were a struggle for me. That should never be allowed again. 

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I haven't seen all of today yet but it seems like the perils of Frank - too many obnoxious kids he can't let go of, too many banked guarantees or block-taped stuff all bundled together discordantly which gives you continuity errors, etc. Plus the cost-cutting sensibility where you end up doing a bunch of scenes in whatever set happens to be up (like the barn!).

I am very glad they have apparently recast Aiden.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Most the actors today seemed to be recurring. It had good character moments. I am glad Lois is gonna work at Deception. I dont mind Nu-Aidan. I also didnt mind Enzo. Georgie was a temp. Michael is the only thing that sucked for me today. 

• Members

I didn't think the other Aidan was that bad; he worked well with Becky Herbst. Recasting him isn't wrong, per se, but feels like more of papering over the cracks that is the best you will probably get while Frank is still there. Top to bottom the show has bad actors and most of them aren't going anywhere.

• Members

She's Swedish like someone said.  The only reason I know is she made a whole post about becoming a citizen.  I am just assuming English is her second language lol  For all i know she was just born in Sweden and has spoke English her entire life.

If this was Guza era GH Natalia would have not only slept with Sonny at this point, but would also already be pregnant with his child lol.

Dang!  Both Aiden and Georgie were recast?  Lol.  I agree with whoever said keep James.  Love him and Donna.  Those are the only two children that need to stay.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I don't think there is any getting rid of Frank in the current situation for daytime, or at least I'd be shocked if there was. It would take an Alarr-level scandal to get him out IMO. So I choose to focus on what can be changed. Watching it daily I think the show has been much improved, but there are still a ton of issues (starting with shows like today) and it remains to be seen whose control or vision will prevail. It is too soon to know about that or about the cast.

Edited by Vee