GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

For some reason, I'm really digging the fact that Liz is raising three teenage sons (by three different baby daddies?) almost singlehanded.  It's like "Bonanza" meets "The Big Valley," lol.

Like, I'm totally fine with Liz swearing off romantic relationships for good and focusing instead on raising her kids and being a cool grandma someday.  Because, really, what man in his right mind is gonna want to become involved with a woman who has THREE KIDS by THREE DIFFERENT MEN, lol?

Edited by Khan

• Members
Posted (edited)

It was a shameless ripoff of FV/RC's own Ford brothers debacle at OLTL a couple years before too. Trashy reality show, hunky reality show producer, secret family, etc. I couldn't stand anyone involved in that. But people acted like LM was giving these Emmy-caliber performances because once Trey mercifully died she was running around town caterwauling about Sonny for a couple weeks.

I think Wagger has benefitted a great deal from some great scripts ever since PM/EK's hybrid work began airing. (Seriously, watch it!) But I still have no interest in him remaining long-term or being paired with anyone. Maybe a fling with someone and then out, I don't know.

Edited by Vee

• Members
Posted (edited)

I don't think LW and Steve have any romantic chemistry tbh. (Platonic chemistry they have in spades.) But I'm equally bored with Jason and Liz, and another round of Jasam makes me ponder self-harm. I frankly don't think Jason needs to be with anyone.

Edited by Vee

• Members
Posted (edited)

The only people I have thought LW has ever had romantic chemistry with on GH was IR and SK's AJ .  Maybe early RH as Todd. She's great at platonic chemistry, but not great at romantic chemistry on GH.  I know she's had it in spades on other shows.  It's weird, but I don't think the people Carly interacts with play to her romantic heroine strengths.  

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I've only ever liked Sonny with 2 people.

Obviously one is Brenda & the reasons are equally obvious. 

The other one is LW/Carly & that is because she creates the family relationship that makes Sonny more that family man thing. Sonny loves kids. Carly is good with kids. I have no idea what to call that kind of chem.