• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, sure the optics are awful but beyond optics the reality is even worse. I am encouraged that Janet showed Burton the door, though. That's one positive decision made. And, not only Nadia, but more people. He had years unchecked by anyone. If there's one, there's likely a dozen. If you recall the blind item, it said he targeted the youngest women, especially. Like maybe why Lindsay Arnold left, for one possible example. 

• Members

Good for her. Enough is enough. Time for the creeps to be run out of Hollywood. 

The only downside is that I think this is going to mortally wound DAYS (the show). But oh well. This is on Ken Corday for allowing his legacy to be run by vile creatures. 

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• Members

Steve Burton had a one-year contract. Days simply didn’t renew it. It was Alarr who wanted Burton all along. 

I’ve seen people wondering if AnnaLynne McCord is a Nicole recast. She’s too young for the role but that has never stopped Days *coughLinseyGodfreycough*

• Members

What I mean is, I don’t think he was fired. His contract expired and they chose not to renew it. I consider that a little different from a firing but YMMV.

I guess it became clear to them that they weren’t going to get Charlotte Ross back so they cut their losses.

Charlotte Ross was in talks with Days to return last year but they couldn’t come to terms so they ended up bringing back the recast for one episode instead. 

• Members

More info from Deadline with statements from Days and Alarr: 

https://deadline.com/2024/02/days-of-our-lives-vet-arianne-zucker-alleges-sexual-harassment-in-lawsuit-against-corday-prods-1235818161/

The court documents:

https://deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/FSCC-Arianne-Zucker-Complaint.pdf

I can’t see Ari ever returning. They will recast the role to spite her.

Unfortunately, fans embracing the awful Kristen/Susan recast gave the show the ammunition to recast big roles like Jennifer and to a lesser extent Gabi.

What do you have against Emily?

Edited by Lye-C