• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh, yes, I support Ari 

Please register in order to view this content

Also I have a sinking feeling that this could do the show in. But, I feel confident that her claims are righteous & God only knows Corday had plenty of chances to get it right. He only has himself to blame that it has come to this. 

• Members

No. They rarely recast big roles and would go back to the original as soon as they could. It’s been six years and Eileen still hasn’t been able to reclaim her roles. 

I don’t know them. Before my time. Before I was even alive!

One of the court documents alleges that a female Days cast member made a comment about “dirty Jews”.

My guess? Camila Banus or Lauren Koslow.

• Members

They should never have recast those roles and they never would have in the past, especially Eileen’s or they would have in the 14 years she wasn’t on the show. Unfortunately, most of the audience is braindead somehow thinks dog food like Haiduk is on a par with Eileen’s filet mignon. Thankfully, most of the audience has come to their senses and have had enough of that recast.
They never would have recast Jennifer if they hadn’t been given permission by viewers. 

Disagree. Those people never flawlessly played five different roles. The idea that Haiduk is on a par with Eileen is frankly insulting.

They brought Reckell back as soon as they could but we’ve been stuck with the awful Eileen recast for six neverending years.

Fans should have rejected that recast. Now Days feels they are able to get away with recasting Nicole. 

Edited by Lye-C

• Members

Luckily those women had the last laugh and went on to arguably more iconic and longstanding roles.

I’m not sure how interested Davidson was ever in reclaiming those roles. She admitted that she only returned to DAYS in 2012 because it was orchestrated by Sony. She left as soon as she could when that stint wrapped. At the time she said she didn’t think Kristen was a sustainable longterm character. She’s made those smaller stints since then, but never staying very long and never with the same regularity as she does as Ashley on Y&R. I think she’s grateful to have had the role(s), but never considered DAYS as her home in the same way she regards Y&R (which has given her plenty garbage material to play anyway). DAYS wanted a Kristen they could use as often as they wanted and Davidson didn’t seem to want to always be that for them.  

But back to topic - Corday is ultimately the one on top of the chain there. He allowed this toxic environment to grow, and it would serve him right to be held an accountable in court for that part. 

• Members

Thank you for posting the link to the legal docs. We already knew it was rough there but reading it made me angry for them all over again, and sad that they had to endure that. The contract part might be hard to prove, but there is so much documentation already about the discrimination. Including Ken not doing anything about it until they got fed up and went public.