B&B/Y&R: February Sweeps (or Sleeps?) 2024 Spoilers

• Members

I don't think it's Hope. The only shocking pairing would be Hope and Finn.

It says not involved with... so it's definitely not Hope and Liam.

I think Brooke with someone or Hope with Finn.

These are my guesses.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

B&B's canvas is so stale, there's literally only three *shock* pairings possible: Hope/Finn, Brooke/Liam or Hope/Ridge (pukes). Now, if B&B had fluid characters, it'd open up more options, but they don't.

The edge goes to Hinn simply because it reignites the Steffy/Hope drama. Thomas battles with his brother-in-law, Ridge/Brooke fight over it, etc. They could milk that for a few months, especially with the inevitable WTD story thrown in.

• Members

Yeah it's either Brooke/Liam or Hope/Finn... IF this spoiler is reliable.

In my dreams it would be both Brooke and Liam... and Sheila and Eric, with Sheila starting to take over his life.

• Members

@soapfan770 

Please register in order to view this content

Zende should stop pouting and go to a club and meet Xander, both on the down low...Zende wants Xander to help mess with R. J. and Xander asks Zende to help avenge Emma by taking down Thomas.   Drugs and sexual hijinks ensue, until Eric walks in on them and has a heart attack...

Here are the show's monthly previews/predictions for Y&R and B&B

• Jordan's reign of terror continues as the aunt from hell plots to destroy Nikki's sobriety and her sanity! Can Victor and Jack save Nikki before she loses all control of her senses? 

The round Robin job stories are truly becoming ridiculous -- Lauren assisting Nikki? Next Mrs, Martinez will be traded to cook at the GCAC and Mamie will start baking breakfast scones at Crimson Lights.  A battle between the two starts, causing the Abbotts to have to pick sides. Charlie comes from Bold and Beautiful to help Esther referee. Failly Erin continues to need a coach or a recast.

• Tucker's evil plan is exposed, the Abbotts are in an uproar by the truth! Is Tucker redeemable? Meanwhile an undeterred Audra lets her true self out for Kyle, Nate, and especially Tucker for them to see! 

Tucker has been pointless since William Russ appeared on the scene. His only value was to link Devon to Katherine. Trevor St. John just reminds me of Puhney Muhney, with the same personality.

• Phyllis devolves into lunacy as she obsesses over Danny and Christine, but will try hide her crazy self and try to act sane in front of her family. Phyllis schemes to crush the Bug once and for all! 

• Abby starts a venture for herself as she becomes green-eyed every time she sees Chance and Summer together! 

Yawn. not to mention hiring a supposed music star to manage your restaurant. Doesn't she have tours to go on?

• Romance is in the air as Adam & Sally and Nick & Sharon rekindle their past love.

Expected.

• Devon's world is shaken up by the sudden return of a lost lover....

Amanda should be on canvas  mixing things up with Audra and Nate.

• Daniel and Heather find the walls are closing in as they come to cross an unthinkable boundary! 

This pairing just bores me. Not that Daniel and Lily aren't.... Just snoozeworthy.

Here's for B&B

• Bill, Poppy, and Luna all search for the truth about who Luna's father is...could it really be Bill or is there someone else out there. Only Li may know the real truth!     Finn as the Dad would be the best way to go.   Watching Steffy learn the truth and...

• Eric and Donna throw a party as all the Forresters gather together and plan to have a wedding, but something very surprising will occur at the wedding...
  • Brooke and Ridge find themselves in uncomfortable positions as they take polarizing opposite sides when it comes to Thomas and Hope. 
  • A young wild woman arrives in Los Angeles and will shake up the scene. 
  • History may well repeat itself when one character unexpectedly opens their legs to someone they are not involved with...

Edited by slick jones

• Members

Here's a link to photos only from episode 9214
https://www.paramountpressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/photos?episode=24410

Episode 9214 should air Feb. 21

Thursday, February 8, 2024    Episode #9205  (Season 37, Episode 96)

Friday, February 9, 2024   Episode #9206 (Season 37, Episode 97)

Monday, February 12, 2024    Episode #9207  (Season 37, Episode 98)

Tuesday, February 13, 2024    Episode #9208  (Season 37, Episode 99)

Wednesday, February 14, 2024    Episode #9209  (Season 37, Episode 100)

Thursday, February 15, 2024    Episode #9210  (Season 37, Episode 101)

Friday, February 16, 2024    Episode #9211  (Season 37, Episode 102)

Monday, February 19, 2024    Episode #9212  (Season 37, Episode 103)

Tuesday, February 20, 2024    Episode #9213  (Season 37, Episode 104)

Wednesday, February 21, 2024    Episode #9214  (Season 37, Episode 105)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

That's okay LOL I had transposed some figures and made four errors in my post, which I just fixed!

FYI, the usual Tuesday and Wednesday February soccer preemptions are coming soon for Y&R and B&B.  The shows will be overridden by European soccer on a few dates (USA only, and only in western timezones) but they won't count as *official* preemptions because at least half or more of the episodes air in the eastern cities.  So if you miss your show, catch it on another channel, or on your regular channel late at night, or catch it online.  Check your listings and be prepared to manually record if you record.
They've done this every year for past few years.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Y&R Spoilers for Feb 12: 

Y&R Monday, February 12, 2024- Episode #12805

Victor and Victoria discuss how to help Nikki, Billy comforts Chelsea, and Ashley accuses her family of betrayal.

Y&R Tuesday, February 13, 2024 – Episode #12806

Ashley and Tucker have a heated exchange, Chance romances Summer, and Nick reconnects with Phyllis.

Y&R Wednesday, February 14, 2024 – Episode #12807

Victor shares shocking news with Nikki, Adam goes out on a limb for Sally, and Claire receives a surprise visitor.

Y&R  Thursday, February 15, 2024 – Episode #12808

Victor puts his latest plan in motion, Ashley has a painful reminder of her past, and Jordan finds a new way to target Nikki.

Y&R Friday, February 16, 2024 – Episode #12809

Victor demands answers from Jack, Billy and Devon engage in a power struggle, and Victoria vows to protect Claire.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I see she is with Steffy and Kelly, does this have to do with the "juicy script" Sophia was teasing?  Also Sheila in the pics, they are at Il Giardino.  Amanda Kloots is on the phone with someone, Steffy is staring out the screen door and SINN look concerned...Hmm??

Edited by Jeff

• Members

Jeffy looks like this Lucy(AK character) takes Kelly and her son to Deacon's Pizza Hut where they run into Sheila & I'm guessing Kelly tells her mom she saw the lady who saved her life.

Who wants to guess Lil Puke is bashing Finn and blaming him even though he was nowhere around