GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I will say I'd add the Selina Wu stuff with Sonny to the collection of stuff that feels tweaked and a bit sharper. She had a few pretty good lines in there beyond just scowling. Ava eavesdropping on them also made me wonder if maybe Wu was right to keep Ava out. The true Ava from back in the day that I remember could've orchestrated all this (including Nina's downfall) herself.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's hard not to after the Sasha/Cody karaoke lipsync for their lives, which I straight up muted.

Please register in order to view this content

I did wonder if the swift conclusion on the Spixie stuff was setting up an exit for them which, yes please. But I doubt it.

• Members

With Kristina looking like she's already feeling some kind of way about the baby that belongs to Molly and TJ, I'm not ready to give new writers any credit for tweaking anything.

If we're going to get ANOTHER story where the surrogate doesn't want to give up the kid, I'm going to barf.

• Members

Personally I believe that today's script was a tweaked one. We might find out at some point. We might not. 

Having someone who really truly sees you is so important. I don't see D&C getting that. 

"I see you, Kristina, and what I see takes my breath away." 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

Lol!  I actually don't mind Cody/Sasha, but the momentum they had after the Gladys reveal was lost.  I don't know if I have ever seen a romance move at such a slow speed when there is actually no real conflict between them.  Just move the story along already!

Anyway, I am all for a Spixie happy ending and them moving off the canvas for a while.

• Members

It's because Sasha is (like much of the canvas) among the most boring people alive. I'm not saying Cody is a work of genius himself but JK at least has some real charisma and could be put to much more fun use than the last couple years.

• Members

While SM certainly isn't the most dynamic or charismatic actress out there, I do root for her more than Willow just because poor Sasha has been through so much.  I agree about JK.  Outside of Brook Lynn, I don't know who I'd pair him with.   Most of the females on this show in his age group are desperately dull and lack any sex appeal.  I am not saying these woman aren't sexy, but a lot of these women in their late 20's/30's on GH seem to be weirdly puritan about sex.  I'd probably give Cody a shot with Liz just because I know RH could sell the pairing.

Also, I would drop the Deception angle with Sasha/Cody.  As pretty as SM is (and she's beautiful), she doesn't have any believability as a spokesperson.  Gia and Brenda were believable because they also had dynamic personalities.  No one is going to buy face cream because monotone, mentally ill Sasha recommends it lol.

Edited by carolineg