GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Gee, if Joss had been this caring last New Years Eve instead of being such a disgusting pig, maybe Britt wouldn’t have died and Cam wouldn’t have gotten his heart broken, just sayin.

Still say that this stuff with Mo’s son is just a trap.

I was glad to see that Willow had a bit of a backbone today though. She can be a lot more than just Michael’s little woman. 

I did enjoy the Carly/Nina scenes too, despite the bias. The two of them really do have good fights. And I am interested in where they may go from here.

And yeah, Sonny in church will never not be funny

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, not sold on Jeff Branson either.  He would probably do okay though.

Agreed.  I thought Sonny paying for all the decorations at the hospital for Christmas was unintentionally hilarious as well.  I just forgot to post about it.  The show doesn't need to lay it on that thick.  We get it.  Mobster.  Heart of Gold. 

• Members

Honestly, no matter how many candles he lights he is so far past making it to Heaven.   I think someone recently said Sonny was a good man who made some bad decisions (Olivia?).   No, Sonny is a bad man who once every ten years stumbles upon a good decision.

• Members

I've long been a defender of Chris Van Etten & Dan O'Connor and their crew, but, after today's episode... they can all GO! The scripts of Carly & Drew were just... ugh. Disgusting, especially Drew. Not only was it out of character, but also way out of line. Bring back the interim writers until a new head writer and / or head writing team can be hired... preferably with a female in the mix.

• Members

I think that was disgusting. But also kind of funny how outraged people seem to be when this is truly mild compared to what used to go down on this show, by Sonny. Like almost all of the 2000’s Guza run, especially women were terribly written for. 

All these people are scum!

• Members

Yikes...that was a bad show.  Not only Drew being a rage monkey to Nina, but also Nik casually suggesting how to destroy Esme.  She's like, what, 20?  Ava and Nik really need something better to do.

Also, on not such a serious note, why the hell is nearly 30 year old Dex just allowed to hang out in Joss/Trina's room?  I know it's holiday break, but he's there all the time.