Shannon Doherty

• Members

I barely sat through more than a few episodes of Charmed because it was a debacle from the jump, but the feuds there were legendary. This whole thread (long and full of screencaps) is a wild ride, way more than just the OP. I hadn't realized Combs had turned on Alyssa.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hate to say it but Holly seems to jump sides to what suits her. She and Alyssa did Grey's Anatomy at a time when, publicly, Holly didn't seem to associate with Shannen. And then she went to Rose and began smack-talking about Alyssa (via Rose). It's really leaving a bad taste in my mouth re: Holly.

• Members

Say what you will about Alyssa and Shannen, but I've always believed that Holly wasn't the one to be trusted.  I can't tell you why - I have no evidence to back up this claim - but it's just a feeling that I've had about her going all the way back to "Picket Fences."

• Members

I don't think this is doing anyone any good at this point, especially Shannen, though I do believe her version of events. (And I say that as someone who likes watching Alyssa Milano, has no beef with her and knows Shannen can historically be volatile, but I also think Alyssa did that shît.)

• Members

Aaron Spelling never was the type of producer to want to work again with anyone who had caused him too much grief in the past.  So, for me, it's quite telling how he was willing to work again with Shannen on "Charmed" after everything that had happened BTS on "90210."

• Members

Aaron made various comments over the years that Shannen had matured and grown up a lot from her days on 90210 by the time he was casting Charmed and he thought she was a great actress.

I agree that he didn't work twice with actors who had been a pain in the ass so it does say something in Shannen's favour.