YR: Nikki/Clair Spoiler

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That set might be used for a couple of weeks to justify putting it up, but overall the set situation remains a mystery.

The tack house returned for a few eps for Mariah/Tessa as did Sharon's cottage during the Cameron story.

But they refuse to do any office sets for say Sharon's business, Devon,Summer etc

Jack/Diane got a bedroom set but others have to have sex in their living room.

Office/bedrooms only have to be a couple of walls and some furniture. Very puzzling...and annoying.

• Members

No, it's not. During COVID, the overnight set crew were let go, hence why the predominate sets are community lots (Crimson Lights, Society, etc) and the Abbott mansion. The GCAC going up was a major undertaking, hence why it's still so used. It's a permanent fixture now. So, when a new set like this one pops in, it stays up for a bit.

NGL, I miss his home set. It was gorgeous.

• Members

Yes like when Sharon's cottage returned. So this new set will hang around for as long as the story requires.

i just think they need more imagination and ingenuity to deal with the set situation.

Y&R have always had permanent sets like the Abbott mansion,CL etc and then other sets that came and went. They have more permanent sets now because of the crew situation.

• Members

Claire is holding Nikki hostage in a bedroom, she tried to escape but found no way out. Claire sent Nikkis family a group text pretending to be her. She also told Nikki she's heading back to town to finish up some arrangements and that Nikki will be with her family again soon.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Claire's planning revenge against all the Newman's. She say they are all vicious, and sanctimonious and They disgust her. Claire says she’s been patient and time’s up. And asks Nikki did she not think they wouldn’t even the score?

Nikki tried escaping but got caught and syringed. She woke up with this creepy doll. 

• Members

Aunt Jordan. 

Nikki was hooked up to an IV. Claire tells Nikki aunt Jordan will explain everything when everyone is here because she'll get too emotional. All Claire says is she's been waiting for this Thanksgiving her whole life. She left and Nikki woke up. There was a bottle of alcohol in the room and when she took the IV out found out there was Vodka in it. Nikki started freaking out and in the next week preview she's chugging that bottle and crying.

Edited by lucaslesann23

• Members

So now we've seen aunt Jordan I'm more convinced than ever that the whole story will be some retcon maybe loosely based on a past event.

'When we met the Newman's on that vacation and drunk Nikki caused my beloved husband to be crippled for life, Victor thought paying us all that money would suffice. Now that Jonathan is dead I will make the Newmans pay for what they did!'