General Hospital: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

So yesterday was a FINALLY kind of a day! 

Charlotte told Laura all about Victor's letter & her belief that her PAPA is in grave danger from Anna. 

Valentin told Anna that Char has been stalking her all this time & he knew & did not tell her.

Anna knocked the daylights out of him! 

Various people, various places were talking about the shooting & blaming Anna. I guess maybe they'll get clued in next week. 

AND, Ned is back! NEddie is gone. Ned & Olivia are more in love with each other & stronger for what they went through. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, he had just said, "Do not ask me to decide between you & my brother because you won't like the answer." 

So, I, too, was glad that she said that she'd make the decision for him then & WALKED! Because he was giving her an ultimatum, which is something people should avoid! 

• Members

I thought the Siren of Song episodes were stupid.  Ned should be dead after spending over half an hour underwater!  Olivia saving him was just laughable.  Let them get back to a normal life and Ned tell everyone that Nina turned in Carly & Drew.

• Members

I said that if PonyBoy (Cody Bell) said "MamaQ" one more time that my head was going to explode & several people said there's would too so someone obliged us by providing this illustration: 

exploding head

This is the confrontation between Anna & Valentin that will definitely be on Finola's winning reel: 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1723143511393046905

• Members

So, I happened to find out, pretty much by accident, that there are unknown writers on the GH team who do not watch the show. I don't know about you, but I absolutely believe that writers have to watch the show that the fans are watching, or else they don't know what in hell is going on! Therefore, I urge people to post to the writers to please watch their damn show!! 

• Members

Lmaoooo Michael’s such a dick 

I hope when this all comes out, Willow stands up for Nina. That would be actually be pretty good conflict for the two of them.

Also, when this all comes out, a lot of these mf’ers owe Ned an apology

Please register in order to view this content

I wish Yuri had his own storyline too. It would be nice to finally see him doing something besides just being a talk-to.