Toups

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO The Liam overexposure is killing this show and yes I'm gonna stand by what I said, no one is as overexposed as he is PERIOD!

Literally nothing is working on this show. What people want to see: SINN, THOPE, they damaged SINN, Thope are barely seen, yet we get Liam's whining and hitting on married Steffy and his POV(and no one else's) constantly 

• Administrator

The Liam Show?  It's more like the Steffy show because the show is centered around her.  Also, Steffy was on more than Liam in August, albeit just by one episode.  It's really showing people's bias when you blame a character you hate and don't blame a character you love.  It just doesn't make your grievances credible.

• Members

Has Paramount+/CBS ever discussed Y&R/B&B streaming? NBC regularly touted DAYS performance on streaming before it moved to Peacock exclusively. I'd imagine GH does well on Hulu.

I've only caught soaps on streaming for the past 6 years since I cut the cord - no DVR.

Soaps are not only the ultimate binge-worthy programming. Since they have new content daily that also serves as a gateway to a streamer entire library.

• Errol unpinned this topic