AMC: Dixie/JR reunion spoiler from SOD

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well if David is pissed at Dixie for rejected him, I doubt she'd be having sex with him...I'll guess David calls JR to the lodge and when he gets there, David will pull her into a kiss...that's the best he'll get if Dixie is rejected him.

Can't wait though :)

• Members

Yeah, there is no way that Dixie is going to sleep with David if she has already rejected him. My theory is David will get Dixie to say something that will make JR think that Dixie stayed away become of him. Basically JR will most likely walk in on the tail end of a conversation. Also, David is such a slime, does he really think that he will win in favors with Dixie by hurting her son?

Also, by the time 4/25 comes around, Tad will already know the truth therefore Dixie should have gone to JR on her own.

• Members

David's slime factor always seems to go up whenever he is obsessiong over Dixie. I mean I have always loved David for who he is, a slimey, manipulative bad ass but come on is he delusional? Dixie will hate his guts LOL.

• Members

All I am going to say is that no matter what..........Dixie is not going to be easily forgiving by anyone but DAVID........Di will have consequences of her own........but, her beloved sister begged her to keep her secret..........and as of right now...........Kate being alive and Dixie tracking Greg down to get the information about Kate's whereabouts will not be enough.........because Tad has resources, hell David has resources, Palmer has resources, and just about anyone and everyone in Pine Valley has some kind of resources...........you can't excuse the years and months that Dixie has been gone, allowed people to think she's dead--after she recovered from the near fatal car accident. I am sorry but I am a fan of David/Dixie..........so, I am hoping that David assumes that Dixie is going to reject him (or did by leaving with Tad, even though she'll come back) and Dixie will freely sleep with David............because it's going to kill JR no matter what to find out that his Sainted Mother Dixie is still alive, but her persumably choosing David over Tad would devaste JR, that's just my general opinion.

Besides, I want Di/Tad and Dixie/David to be together because did anyone notice how Dixie reacted to hearing David's voice in the rubble of the Mardi Gras Ball explosion..........she had "fond" memories of loving Davd........and then, she keeps saying "I can't believe I used to love you....." as if that was foreshadowing..........that and I truly believe there be this huge "dealing with the fallout" storyline..........and we might even see David become this man that is better than we've ever seen him...........because we all know everyone but pediophiles, rapist, and child abusers can and will be redeemed on soap operas.

Archived