• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Liberty City changed the title to DAYS: Former Actor Returning!
  • Members

I don't think there's anything wrong in commenting that she looks different.  Times and fashion have changed.  So, she's lightened her hair and softened her makeup.  There will inevitably be some dialogue explaining who she is, because she is not as instantly recognizable as someone like Theresa. Cut to Kate, "Oh look it is my granddaughter Chelsea, we once fought over the same guy, she was named Georgia, but then..."

Please register in order to view this content

However, making accusations about plastic surgery and drug use seem a bit out of line.

I get Chelsea and Melanie's origin stories confused, so I thought maybe she would be tied into Dimitri's plot line, but I guess that would make more sense for Melanie, since he is stealing her inheritance. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

She's almost 40 years old and hasn't been on the show since 2009. Of course she's aged. 

Weirdly, she was booking a lot of acting work throughout the 2000s, but that seems to have come to a somewhat abrupt stop around 2017. I wonder if she'd be open to more of a long-term return to Days given those circumstances.

I also wonder if they'll play her as pregnant, since they mentioned during Bo's return that Chelsea is expecting.

• 2 weeks later...