Days: Rumor of yet another character switcheroo for existing actor...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Albert Alarr should be fired not only because he's scum, but because he's lousy at his job.

This is an executive saying "These dumb viewers will put up with anything we do."

Turning Greg Rikaart into the star of this show is so dense and ridiculous that I have no words. Leo is a despicable person who we're somehow supposed to feel for and understand -- and forgive all the crap he does to others. And sorry, but Rikaart is just not hot enough to be the guy who turns Dimitri's head.

• Members

So Gwen gets tossed out like trash and that piece of [!@#$%^&*] get to live happily ever after with Dimitri???? 

You know, getting rid of the toxicity in production might not do much when there’s still so much goddamn toxicity in the writers room, just sayin 

PM?

• Members

Yeah, I guess on some level, Gwen does deserve this, but at this point, Leo deserves to suffer A LOT more. 

I just really hate when people get tossed aside by people that claim to care about them.

I wonder if they're gonna have EOB do an American accent or give us some weak ass explanation as to why Theresa is British now.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Emily O'Brien did a ton of voice work for the major video game Death Stranding (among others) and had an American accent. She can pull it off but the constant reusing of actors in new roles is even more ludicrous than the GH situation with Howarth and Easton, and that's saying something.

• Members

I have stated how much I hate the same actors playing roles that are not twin/look alike related.  It makes me think the show thinks the audience are idiots.

Another pet peeve of mine is when a person from the soap press tweet at a regular person things like "you just heard about that?  Lol, I have known for years".  I mean, how would regular people find out that info?  You call yourself a source for a reason.  You have info from people backstage.  Don't be condescending.