HUGE B&B Spoiler from the new TV Guide

• Members

Michael Logan reports in his new column that on 10/14, it will be revealed that Brooke and Eric got secretly married in an effort to convince Bridget that Brooke doesn't want Nick. On October 10th, Viewers will find out that Eric used a legal loophole to secretly divorce Stephanie, who really hits the fan when she finds out what Eric did. It also says that she is linked to the death in November.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't wait! I'm in the minority who likes Brooke/Eric together...and this will cause Stephanie to really go off the deep end. I guess Steph aims the gun at Brooke but someone else gets shot and dies - maybe Thorne?

I'd be cheering if Ridge got killed, but that's too much to hope for

:P:P

• Members

Ooh Steph better not shoot anyone other than Ridge. THAT would be a great story, Steph loves Ridge so much and vice-versa, it would be great emotional stuff.

As for this Brooke/Eric thing, oy. Eric is such a tool, he can't see how Brooke uses him.

• Members

Man, this may get me to tune back in. THIS is how you do sweeps Passions. Take notes. Flannery is about to WIN the Emmy. I love Hubbard, and to me it's been pretty damn close thus far, but Flannery is about to grab it. I PRAY she offs Ridge. I may gasm from the joy of seeing him die quiet honestly.

• Members

I can't wait! I do like Brooke and Eric together. We know Eric still has feelings for Brooke, who knows if she reciprocates.

Suggestions for death: Nick, Dante, Hector, Caitlin or Gabby. I'd be happy with any of those scenarios. :)

• Members

Well, B&B better do something soon. The show is horrible at the moment. I think we have had the same scenes for the past 3 weeks: Nick & Bridget declare their Wuv. Brooke pushes Nich away. Bridget demands proof that Nick loves her. Bridget demands that Brooke "tell me the truth. Once and For All!" Stephanie threatens to expose everybody. Repeat.

Poor Susan Flannery. She deserves SO much better. So do KKL and JW, for that matter.

Archived