Law & Order: SVU

JERSoapsFan

• Members

The promos had me SCARED TO DEATH for Olivia!

I knew with Marishka's pregnancy she'd have to written off somehow (or does she?) so I really thought they'd kill her off!

And then to see the promos where that guy slit her throat.

Damn, as soon as I saw that knife cut her, I gasped and cried buckets, thinking she'd surely die.

And then she was okay.

But HOLY HELL, did you see that cliffhanger? No wonder, now, what they meant when the announcer said tonight's show would change everything...Olivia and Stabler no longer partners? Daaaaamn.

What a good show.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just for the record, Olivia will remain until the final episode of the season then be replaced for the first six next year.

This was a really good episode, IMO! I had stopped watching bc it had gotten so bad with it's "TWIST TWIST TWIST" formula that made zero sense. Here they followed a single case, utilized the entire cast (except Casey THANK GOD) and it was exciting as all hell!

I hope they keep this pace up until the end of the season! :D

• Members

Well I didn't see the promos for the show, but saw the show. I knew Mariska wasn't going anywhere because she told one of those entertainment shows that she wouldn't be in the first 6 episodes of the next season but she would be back after that. SUV knows Mariska is the star of the show, they aren't stupid enough to kill her off. :lol: I actually would like Olivia to have a new partner because Stabler needs therapy BAD!!!!!! Then after that they can be partners again.

• Members

Well, see, I saw that same interview. It was "Entertainment Tonight," right? Anyway, being the skeptic I am, I honestly thought she was helping the producers pull off a big surprise with Tuesday's show by deceiving the media, only for everyone to find out Olivia died on Tuesday's episode. Just a way to throw off the viewers, I guess.

What can I say? I watch soaps.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Apr 6 2006, 03:50 PM)

Why would yall think she was dying when she was only going on maternity leave?

Honestly, I have no idea, Chris B, lol. Maybe it was just because I thought she might be one of those people who would want to do mothering full-time. After all, she already has all the money she needs.

FYI: If she didn't die and wasn't one of those mothers, I thought she would be seriously injured and they'd put her in the hospital for six months or so.

• Members

In the most recent edition of TV Guide, Mariska says that shes going to be in the season opener, and then out for the next six episodes, so the possibilities are endless on how they will write her out for maternity leave.

One things for sure though. If she were to ever leave, the show would die. Mariska and Chris' chemistry makes the show. It survived when Stephanie March left, but it wouldn't if either one of them did.

• Members

Stephanie March's replacement is a disaster. I would love for them to get her off of that awful Conviction back on SVU or Mothership. I would watch full time for her. I just can't stand to see Casey, Alex was brilliant. And that HoYay with Olivia was just too hot. Forget Chris/Mariska's chemistry, THAT was some hot stuff there. :P

Archived