YR promo: Kyle/Summer/Audra

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

At least we have Kyle acting out and messing up -- and around. (If only Lola had half the chemistry and charisma and hadn't been such a wet blanket, we  could have seen a better Kyle). We are really seeing the master manipulator that Audra can be. Watching Summer erupt like a volcano will be entertaining. Despite Josh Griffith's best efforts, he has  yet to mess this up.  Then again....

I'm still on the fence for a Summer/Chance romance. I will say Allison Lanier's Summer won't have the whininess the wrote for HKK when she was in the role. Her Summer plays an inner strength we hadn't seen in Summer for a long time.

• Members

Haha yes I am all here for Summer vs. Audra, knowing full well both AL and ZS can  really bring it on. And I agree this is so much better than either anything with Lola or that slapped together mess of a rivalry with Sally. 

I think Chance/Summer could work but also uncertain. At least AL Summer stomp over MO Abby would be fun to watch. 

• Members

OOooooh how I justs hollered.

But I agree. Regardless of how much it is nice to see MM's chest (though I preferred his post-pandemic bod) and how annoyed I am now at Kyle, I can admit that it's nice to see something going on with Kyle and Summer. We knew it was a matter of time befor the actions of their mothers hit that marriage and the build to it as a subplot to the 'Giggly Heffa Ain't Dead' story has been honestly fascinating to watch in a 'how low can Summer/Kyle go in their secret keeping' way. I do feel invested for sure.

Oh, I'm sooooooooo looking forward to AL letting loose. And she has the fire to do it, too. So a Summer/Audra confrontation scene will be great to watch. Just AL having Summer stare daggers as Audra walked away the other day had me. 

• Members

I agree with everyone here. Allison Lanier and Zuleyka Silver are just wonderful. Loved that conversation. When Summer said her job was just temporary, Audra just glared at Summer. Like "You b*tch." 

I'm surprised how much I like the Idea of Chance and Summer. Donny and Hunter it never would have been an idea in my head.