ARTICLE: Kin Shriner Says His Scott Baldwin Character Has Been “Written Out” at ‘General Hospital’

• Webmaster
Kin Shriner, Scott Baldwin, General Hospital, GH, GH ABC

In a message posted to his Twitter account late last night, “General Hospital” star Kin Shriner said his character on the daytime drama series, Scott Baldwin, has been written out.

“I just found out Scotty @GeneralHospital was written out I thank u @GeneralHospital fans for decades of supporting me !!” reads Shriner’s full tweet.

At press time, Shriner’s tweet has garnered over 270,000 views, nearly 4,000 likes, and over 2,200 comments, many of which are from fans riled up in their disappointment over the show allegedly writing the character out.

Shriner made a similar claim last year when he tweeted, “Scott’s run is done, so heading to Florida to ride Vespa around the tropics.”

It’s understood that although Shriner has played the role of Scott Baldwin on “General Hospital” since 1977, the actor is on recurring status with the series and is only used when there is a need for the character.

ABC has not commented on Shriner’s tweet.

Note: The post Kin Shriner Says His Scott Baldwin Character Has Been “Written Out” at ‘General Hospital’ appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic