Y&R May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Considering the character appeared as a ghost for six months as a vision of Tricia's (when played by Rick Hearst), and Diane herself is alive after an exhausting whodunit (when played by Maura West), it wouldn't be impossible to bring Matt back. Heck, with so many twins (even if they don't look alike) created for storyline purposes by daytime writers...again, not far-fetched.

To be clear, I'm not saying Matt is coming back. I just wish he would -- only as played by Eddie Cibrian.

• Members

I admit I didn’t get to watch JT’s return closely. Did they mention at all if he was still with Mac? They have kids together now, no?

I prefer Sharon’s mystery story to be a Matt Clark revisited v. Cameron, especially if Eddie was up for it.

Sidenote, I did not know Eddie was a California kid and knew Tori Spelling since high school. They even went on a date. I wonder if that helped him get cast on Sunset Beach. 

• Members

@AMCHistoryno, they didn't mention whether JT is with Mac. The scene is very brief. He looks bulked up with longer hair and kind of does look like he's been in jail and lived hard. He said he would be willing to do the podcast because Elena let him think Victoria signed off, but refuses to come to GC.

I am not caught up but I have to say I really liked the scene the other day when Sharon and Mariah talked about how it's akward when people ask them how many children they have.

• Members

The Sharon/Mariah scene was great! I even liked the Chelsea/Adam/Connor scene. The show seems a little more watchable to me lately. At least compared to last year.

Sally is just Sage all over again to me. It's the same storyline basically but feels more incestuous.

Elena should hook up with JT. It would be surprising & shake things up.

Chance & Summer need to screw.

I hope Matt Clark is returning!!! But I bet it's Cameron because of the Susan Walter's connection.

Edited by althea-davis