ARTICLE: Sofia Mattsson Announces She’s Pregnant With Her Second Child, Due in May, With Husband Thomas Payton

• Webmaster
Sofia Mattsson, Sasha Gilmore, General Hospital, GH, GH ABC, #GH, #GeneralHospital

“General Hospital” star Sofia Mattsson is expecting her second child, a girl, with her actor/writer/producer husband Thomas Payton. The baby is due in May and expands the family, including an older brother, born July 26, 2021.

“Many of you guessed it already… Baby girl due in May,” said Mattsson on Instagram earlier today.

Several of Mattsson’s friends and colleagues in daytime have since commented on her post, including co-star Tabyana Ali (Trina), who said, “YOU ARE GLOWING!!! I’m so excited for you.”

In February 2022, Mattsson officially became a United States citizen. She said then, “I’m so grateful to this country for all the opportunities I’ve been given and for helping me make my dreams come true!”

A pregnancy for Mattsson’s “General Hospital” character is unlikely compared to the actress’ previous pregnancy when she revealed her real-life baby news while her character was in the early stages of pregnancy on the soap opera.

Check out Mattsson’s pregnancy belly below.

Note: The post Sofia Mattsson Announces She’s Pregnant With Her Second Child, Due in May, With Husband Thomas Payton appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic