B&B April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

When have I ever complained and where in my post did I complain, but keep reaching, I watch cause I don't nitpick every......single.....thing, even when it's bad I watch.

No dearie all YOU do is complain about everything, not just BOLD, every show you watch all there is complain. I rarely complain, I am usually positive, I throw in a snarky remark, and hate on character's, but that's NOT a complaint, learn the difference. BYE now

But anywho, don't like what I say, there's an IGNORE button, use it.

and I apologize @Errol I just get damn irritated when there's nothing but complaints, yes the show can be bad, but even when it's good, there's nothing but complaints and why? Cause BELL is HW

• Members

Can this off topic ranting stop. Why do you want to have the last word on this...  didn't you understand that we Can complain if we want to. We complain ON topic and we follow the rules that is to talk ON topic. YOU complain about Us complaining which is personal and OFF TOPIC. 

And thank you for reminding of that ignore button.

Please register in order to view this content

and let's bring the topic back

When is Brooke getting pregnant by that waiter? Joke aside... they look very hot together and Brooke really needs that fresh little something in her life.

• Members

Brooke I See Your Hormones Are Finally Under Control!!!! The Guy Is Attractive!

Baby Number 4!!!! That's Awesome She is Definitely A Happily Married Woman!!!! I Hope They get That Girl Too, but Them they must Avoid it to be the youngest, They tend to be overly Pampered