B&B April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

These writers are smoking the good stuff, on what planet would Sheila only get 10 years for 3 attempted murders, 2 of the first degree? With her history, she'd get life 

So Glad Taylor called Bill and Ridge out on this stupidity, that she was already in custody and was going to jail till he interferred in Sinn testifying

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

Oh, Li, I see you for who you really are! The same woman who let Steffy suffer needlessly for months.

As a doctor, if Li couldn't/wouldn't provide treatment to the person who shot her son and almost killed her, she must ethically/morally remove herself from the situation. But they took it way too far encourage her son to forget his oath. Completely unnecessary to create a contrast to Finn, who always does the right thing.

I don't get why Brad would make her such a terrible person because I really like NM. I suppose that makes Li the perfect 'bridge' for Ridge.

• Members

Dang! Katie sure did do a complete 180 in one episode, didn't she? I liked her pumps though. Wait till she finds out Bill stuck his corndog inside Shelia! Then again, why would that even matter? Katie made her choice at the time and wanted to pursue something special with Carter. For some reason, I can't even feel bad for Carter because you know if Quinn came back, he'd do a 180 too.

I dunno. B&B is not making sense for me at this present moment. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Hahaha! Mother or not, she still has the moral/ethical obligation as a doctor under the hippocratic oath to do her job despite her personal feelings towards anyone. I don't hate Li or anything, but I guess since my background is in psychology, I just find this preposterous and unethical.

• Members

Yep. Which is why I'm trying not to take this show so seriously although it's somewhat difficult to get a grasp of my sanity and stability. 

And I'm even more tickled at myself as it's good to laugh. Here I am talkin' about hippocratic oath and a background in psychology and what's ethical and what's not. Secretly, I wished for Shelia to go after Katie's heart. I'm such a fun hypocrite. 

Please register in order to view this content

Hey! At least I own it!

Edited by Noel