B&B April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was a great episode minus farmer Liam being there. I do love that the show put another nail in the Leffy coffin and threw more dirt on it. Even more closure to be had. They showed Lame was her past, Finn is her future, her forever.

I loved that ending it was so beautiful, I Love "Reverie" it's so perfect for SINN 

• Members

4-14

Oooooo THANK YOU HOLLIS!!!! Lol. I was scared there for a moment, but at this point...I want Ridge to WORK for getting Brooke back if he wants her back. So LOVE seeing him back in the mix. Now can we pllllease throw Taylor a bone...or a Deacon?

Please register in order to view this content

Outside of that, I can't believe that they are having Hope having a Brooke-lite meltdown over her need to get Thomas out of his clothes...clothes I've been liking mind you, but WOW. But as I've been known to say in this thread...the whiplash.

• Members

Bold keeps telling us that there's this fire and heat between Deacon and Sheila, but I just don't see it. And Sheila calling him "Daddy" is just pathetic. Can't we just say goodbye to her for a couple years?

Elsewhere, Katie JUST STANDS THERE while Bill AGAIN pleads for her to get back with him and dismisses Carter in the process. Jesus, this show is embarrassing.