B&B April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I kinda thought KB was OUT after Sheila went to prison.  She is definitely on borrowed time.  Of course we know prison means nothing.  Doesn't she still have Mike Guthrie on the inside...

Which makes me wonder if there is another story for Sheila during May Sweeps... @dragonfliesyou still think she might try to kidnap Hayes?

Edited by Jeff

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The mysterious benefactor Sheila mentioned to Deacon, but before she hit the beach with $B certainly could hire a decent lawyer to blow this whole Bunhead FBI, um, Bee-Sting out of the water.

If B&B was done with Sheila in near term, her capture would've been her last appearance and never be mentioned because that's how B&B has always moved forward. Gone. Forgotten. 

Sadly, we'll get the revenge against $B and Steffy garbage, instead of Sheila using this *last* lol chance to reset her life,  welcome Diana into her life or whatever. Let it go or send her to Genoa City.

• Members

What's with this PROLONGED conversation of Taylor asking Thomas how he feels about having his brother RJ back? I mean, do people really talk like this?

Even worse, what's with Ridge acting like he's on crack when telling RJ he wants him in the company, he wants him around, he wants to do things with him, etc.?

Jesus, this show.

• Members

Steffy is the shows most disappointing character. Every cliche in the book. I think she had potential but... they give her too much obsession with other people. Especially her father and mother. Steffy was more interesting in the beginning.

I remember her theme song..." show them what you got and you get what you want... stop being a good girl"

The 2023 steffy is soooo boring.