B&B April 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Look, if I went too far and came on too strong with that post, I apologize. Perception is reality, and you clearly think I went overboard, so I do apologize.

But saying you're "scared to write in this forum" and "scared of the reaction"? Come on. I know you're not going to address this, and that's fine, but I have to stick up for this board in general. There is NOTHING here to fear. There is no danger to you or anyone else.

What's been said to you is NOT so bad that you have any reason to be afraid and unsettled, so that is hyperbole, period.

We can all do better. I'll certainly try. But I think you can also pull back a little and not act as if someone is kidnapping your first-born.

• Members

Please do not talk to me in that manner. 

You also seem to want to have to the last word. OK.

YOU HAVE IT.

Now leave me alone please. I don't like that I have to explain every God damn thing and even not have a right to be offended or unsettled.

Because YOU think it's not so bad.

WHO are you? 

As a matter of fact I am not going to stop writing here I've decided.

This bullying should not be allowed to continue and I will not stand back because you order me to.

I have my right to my opinion.

And I will repeat. LEAVE ME ALONE.

And let me remind you that all I said was that Steffy to me was the most disappointing character because of the way Bradley is writing. That's all. I've been attacked because of something said about a character... by now Real people that I never wanted to address. 

People that then started responding to me and attacking me in personal matter. You can read it for yourself and it's not the first time. That's why I reacted.

Who do you think you are... this is not some type of communist dictator regime and you are not going to silence me. 

I WILL say my opinion Every day here in this thread and you are going to accept this and respect it without getting personal and belittle me.

Yes I did respond and got into the drama because I am Sick of just standing there afraid of the comments. This is a board... it's not a battlefield.

Again. YES. to me Steffy is an incredibly bad written character that had a lot of potential but has been converted into a cliche.

I think this so I am gonna say it Again.

And Finn is Completely boring. 

Is this a crime that I committed now that I said this? Am I going to be put in soap opera prison for not saying OoOooony good how hot he is. 

Edited by divinemotion

• Members

I'm just worried Steffy is pissing off Sheila even more, don't underestimate her.

The Katie/Carter scenes were awkward, and did I miss the episode leading up to them in bed or we just "saw them" under the covers lol

• Members

I love this new RJ. He gives me classic Brooke 1987 valley vibes. I see him becoming CEO one day with a takeover.

I like his teeth, makes him look natural.

And I'm all for him being gay. Brooke should have a gay son... you cannot be straight with a mother like that.  Lol

And Bradley, girl, give us Brooke and Hollis and Ridge seeing them accidentally naked in the office.

We need some drama. The show is so stale and boring.