• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Willow:

It took me two years to realize her and Sasha were not the same person.  It's finally all coming together now.  It will be so sad when she doesn't die and isn't crazy and like Carly has to go to court for 3 minutes to resolve this SEC violation.

• Members

She does that too. That's how it escalates.

Nina finds out she faked it and covers for her out of guilt and also because Nina is still a little batshít. I dunno who starts sniffing it out. Brook Lynn in her new role as socialite sleuth (the model I had for changing her role on the show to something more fun and Lucy-esque was Anna Kendrick in A Simple Favor)? Little Leo?

• Members

Once Willow has had her comeuppance, can we use that as motivation for Watros to go full Annie on the town?

I am fully on board for Willow has been faking the whole time.  Talk about floptina to icon immediately.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

I am having fun watching, loving Trina/Spencer and Laura as the hub.  But I could live without ever having another Ice Princess storyline again.  The last cool thing that I can remember about that diamond was when it was revealed Luke had access to it for years, and would routinely use pieces of it to fund his adventures.

The necklace would only interest me if it was hanging from a murder victim’s neck, preferably either Willow (unless she’s been faking!) or Sasha.

I will also take this moment to complain that if we are going to dig into classic Spencer/Scorpio stories, I really need to see Lucky, Lulu, and Robin.

• Members

I often wonder how people think Michael is brave.  Because he didn't leave the terminally ill mother of his child?  What has Michael done really?  Be a normal, decent human?  It's not amazing or brave to have a wedding completely done for you and go through with it.   It's brave for Willow to fake cancer and screw with everyone, but it's not brave for Michael to stay with her. 

ETA-I should say in a real life situation being a partner of someone with cancer is brave, but Michael on GH hasn't done a whole lot of anything.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

…while being the black widower of Port Charles. I love that every woman Michael is with, dies. I hope Willow’s day comes sooner rather than later. 

Tracy is so needed on canvas. She has put the Q’s back front and center. She seamlessly flows between character groups and storylines. She is the kind of soap character we have been lacking, the perfect balance of evil, kindness, and most of all humour. 

Kudos to GH for having a full house at this wedding at the Q’s. There weren’t any random excuses for characters being missing, “Kristina can’t come, she is visiting a friend out of town.” We’re fortunate when a soap lets a full family scene, be a full family scene. 

When Sonny was taking a photo with all his kids, why didn’t he ask to include Donna? That is his child correct? (I can’t keep track)

• Members

Wow.  Frank Valentini needs to take a good hard look at the show he's producing, look at the flopping ratings and make some seriously quick changes.  The writing has sunk to a low and boring point, but even the directing is terrible.  The shaky camera-work in this wedding episode almost gave me vertigo and made me feel claustrophobic in that tiny room of what's supposed to be the Quartermaine mansion.

Mixing up the reception activities with the ceremony was so weird.  Ned getting up to sing a song in the middle of the aisle before the vows and then no song plays (because GH no longer has a music budget?  can't even use its old archived themes?).  Sam saying "til death does you part" twice as she randomly officiates the wedding vows despite not sharing a scene with Willow and Michael in years (if ever?).  All the child actors on this show are creepy AF (except the actual cute babies), too, and there's really no need to be showing them so much.

The Carly & Willow love-fest is so damn fake, just as fake as the Ava & Nina friendship conversation.

The only thing I enjoyed in this episode is Tracy irritating Olivia and then tuning out of the wedding, playing on her phone.  LOL.

• Members

Michael must assume she's going to die because of his history so no big deal on his part.  

Donna is Sonny/Carly's 

Sam once bought a prostitute for Michael (Abby) so that counts.  They are close lol.  I don't recall her being close with Willow, but........I immediately forget everything Willow and Sam do so there's that.  

• Members

That was so bizarre. And to give marble mouth Kelly Monoca a large chunk of dialogue is baffling.

Speaking of Kristina, I meant to mention that her ass in that dress was the highlight of the episode*. And I am very very gay.

*sorry Tracy, you're an extremely close second.