What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL! That is so funny. Rehab is an amazing song, I love the retro early 60's vibe it has and how Amy's personal drama is instilled into it (and made catchy & fun). I know that song by heart, I sang it at my schools talent show before back in 2009. There used to be a video on YT of it but it got removed!

I literally dream of Amy making a colossal comeback & being at the top again. I believe she can do it and I'll never stop hoping...

• Members

*shocked they let you do Rehab*

I want her to make a comeback, too. I always want the drugged out/screwed up ones to come back and prove that the talent is still in there, it's just buried hard times. I feel for Amy though because Adele has basically come in and picked up where she left off, so she'd have to really define who Amy Winehouse is again and get herself out there. And the next time they try to make her go to rehab, her ass needs to say "'kay, 'kay, 'kay..."

• Members

Lol I had to do some convincing with the director to let me cause at first he was a little hesitant but at the end of the day let me because it was all good fun & I already had a set plan to sing it and wouldn't take no for an answer!! ;-P

Agreed with the bolded! I feel the exact same way. You bring up a good point with Adele, that made me think of an idea...I would love if those two collaborated one day.