• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I had exactly the same reaction.

As written, both Nick and Ben attributed their actions to mental illness, but somehow Ben wound up a hero and now Nick is the literal devil.  I would say it's a hunk-bias, but to each their own, I've thought Berris was cute ever since those paparazzi pics of him hiking in saggy shorts with a misidentified Julia Styles.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Members

Altho Peacock has (relatively) recently sprung for green screen, CGI & new cameras. That had to be digging into the piggy banks, right? They must feel like the young girl at the dance where her new beau spent money on flowers for her when all the old boyfriend did was whine about things costing too much money! 

• Members

Sh*****t! They bettah make it werk. So now I'm really confused and I always seem to get confused with this show. I mean, it's understable that I get confused with General Hospital being a new viewer and all, and if there's one thing I can say about GH as a new viewer, the show has way too characters for me to absorb and it's not fair. Going back to DAYS and my state of confusion, so has Nick been Satan 2.0 or 2.75 this whole time? Because if so, then help explain when he came poppin' out of a grave. God, who was it that he was trying to scare? I was about to say Nicole, but now I remember it was Gabi.

Okay, so if Nick has been Satan 2.0, 2.5, or 2.75 this whole time, then why pop out of a grave by MarDevil on Halloween? Am I making sense here? 

Duh. I forgot to comment on Nicole. Hahaha! I just want to throw a little bit of shade because apparently, that slap Sloane gave her has STILL slapped her into next week. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

There’s 36 min. per show. There’s 30+ actors contract & 40+ recurring. I’m sorry but I don’t need to see Sonny, dreaming a talk to Lenny, about his flocking feelings, in Nixon Falls. #GH

Somewhere I have an orchestral opening called "A Cast of Thousands". I think of it for GH