• Members

B&B February Sweeps:

Bill/Sheila:
This unholy coupling has everyone reeling and worried about their safety. Having burned all of his relationships for Sheila, Bill remains steadfast in protecting the women he claimes to loves at all costs. And although grateful for Bill's love and support, Sheila still isn't completely happy with just her freedom. The plot even get juicer when we learn that Sheila may be keeping a secret from her newfound love. 

Steffy/Finn:

The couple remain resolute in their mission to see that Sheila is behind bars for good. This beautiful couple has been put to test this past year in an unimagineable ways; however, their obstacles are far from over. Ith the threat of Sheila always lurking, Steffy and Finn will have serious decision to make this month - not only decision that affect their lives but the lives of their children and those they love. 

Thomas:

Ousted by Forrester Creations, Thomas refuses to be denied. Feeling that he's the only one who can save the HFTF line, Thomas pushes to return to his family fashion dynasty.

Hope/Liam/Douglas:

With Liam by her side, Thomas takes hope to court for full-custody of Douglas. It's a heart-wrenching story arc with unexpected twists and turn and far-fetching impact on all characters surrounding. 

Brooke/Taylor:

The women continue to bond and support one another in this newfound friendship. Realizing that in the past, they would have taken sides and gone to war in the fight of Douglas [they] come together to ensure that whatever the outcome - it's what's best for the child. Also this month, Brooke makes an offer to Taylor which may be worth considering - Taylor sets Brooke up with a new man to go on a date. 

Deacon:

Deacon has had a change in luck. As a new proprietor at Ill Giordino, Deacon is perfecting his new pizza receipe and looking upward. But his life can take an upside down if anyone discovered he harbored a fugitive [Sheila] all those months or his genuine emotions for her. 

Carter/Katie:

We'll continue to see the couple blossom into a new romance. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i'm surprised by how much effort/care they're actually putting into Taylor/Brooke's friendship. They were real cute in today's episode. So, when Brooke starts sneaking around w/ Ridge (when he returns - we all know that's where this story is headed) behind Taylor's back, the reveal might be genuinely gaggy. 

Thomas suing for custody is hilarious. 

• Members

Why isn't the show capitalizing on Sean being on Cobra Kai? That is one of Netflix's biggest shows. That's the big question. And they are reducing Sean/Deacon to a damn pizza story? Also, Sean is still handsome. Why isn't Deacon bedding all these women over 40 (i.e, Donna, Taylor, Brooke, Katie)? This is also a great opportunity to bring Lil Eric to pop up on the show and provide Hope and Deacon story too. 

• Members

Brad's pretty dumb, tbh. Basically, all he's doing is helping Sean keep his lights on until his eventual return to GH. I'm sure PTB is eyeballing fluffing up the Q's even further after Tracy's return, and AJ coming back from the dead seems like such an obvious turn especially w/ the rift between Sonny/Michael, and Jason's absence. 

• Members

I'd imagine that if anything is keeping his lights on, that Cobra Kai check could do it if negotiated right. But again, I don't know why Brad ain't using Sean Kanan's exposure with one of Netflix's popular shows to draw viewers over to B&B. I'd be putting Sean on promotional tours and having him bring up B&B and Cobra Kai on all platforms. 

I am glad SK is happy at B&B, but Brad needs to utilize this man. It has always bothered me how SK has repeatedly been shafted by this genre. 

• Members

Kanan has the final seasons of Cobra Kai and will likely parlay that into more high-profile work, he'll be alright. Plus B&B and Y&R will keep bouncing him around for years to come when he's available. Do I wish he'd settle down at GH with creatives who appreciate him, sure, but he's got work.

• Members

Well tbf the show usually seems to captialize on Sean when Cobra Kai is streaming. There was those scenes where Hope and he bonded over their love of martial arts and even practiced together. That was the year before last I believe. And then this year, it was brought up tongue-in-cheek way (I felt) in the Sheila Halloween episode. So roughly around the same time each year and there's been two seasons (going on three) in that time. And do I even need to mention the male catfight he had with Ridge where he was kicking Ridge's butt?

I definitely would use him more as well though. He should be promoting everywhere because Cobra Kai definitely was a hit and open up even more avenues for SK to use to promote both shows. 

Yeah, I wouldn't keep Deacon mooning over Sheila. Toss him at Taylor again like they tried to do before Wine Bottle-Gate. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Me too.  I find myself having to get used to it, never would I imagine Brooke taking Taylor under her wing.  We'll see if Brooke starts sneaking around with Ridge, she might stick to her word...although I had my doubts when they were under the mistletoe...

Speaking of Ridge, is Thorsten on vacation @dragonflies