• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bill's pity party nonsense came out of nowhere. It was a plot device to keep Sheila around. Sheila should've fled. There's no need to try to redeem her. She was boring the last time Brad loads her a busy body. 

Sheila should've showed up on YR during TB anniversary week!

• Members

i don't get B&B fans. You want stories that don't focus on Liam and Hope, and involve the vets, and then you get a story that revolves around Bill and Sheila... and still, complaints. And everything on soaps right now is badly written, so it can't be all that. 

Please register in order to view this content

i think it's pretty obvious this story was supposed to be Thomas+Sheila, but Bradley Bell chickened out. LOL But it's a cute rebound. I can actually see it. Bill has seemed pretty desperate these past few months, and all the bread crumbs Sheila was leaving wrt. her conversations with Deacon when she came back toe-less can be easily lead back to whomever the show wanted, so they had things covered. 

anyway, I think it's a cute, messy, soapy story that uses Bill (finally, even tho I don't really care for him) and Sheila in an interesting way. And I'm just glad we're not getting another Liam front-burner story or boring, predictable Thomas retread. I mean use Don while he's sticking around. I'm sure Y&R is just itching to bring Brad back from the dead... lol 

Edited by dio