YR: Actor returning

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If I remember correctly, nope, I can remember them "chem-testing" he and Loren Lott's Ana. Fans and even both actors were excited for the possibility, but not long after, both were gone, and that's what they all wrote.

Oh, that's right! They were trying to break Fen into the music business, with Ana supporting him. But it wasn't memorable, and it seemed during that era every young male legacy character had to be a musician of some kind, i.e., Devon, Noah, etc.

• Members

That sounds about right. There was something again in late 2019 when Zack came back again as Fen, fell off the wagon and was back in rehab again with Michael visiting him but it was some dumb plot point for Adam to have leverage over Michael. 

It was so obvious that the show had written that Fen story to service Max Ehrich, except that Ehrich turned down the stint because of time restraints. I have no idea what Ehrich has been up to since his bout of emotional instability that went viral following his disastrous breakup with Demi Lovato.