Y&R: spoilers, previews, promos, etc, for week of Nov. 28 - Dec. 2

• Members

_________

SOD tidbits for week of Nov. 28 - Dec. 2
Victor digs into Sally's past.
Kyle issues a warning.
Abby and Devon discuss their indiscretion.
Elena helps Nate take his mind off of his problems.

Casting notes:

Natalie Morales from The Talk once again appears as L.A. reporter Talia.

Actor James Hyde reappears as "Jeremy Stark". The character had previously appeared in stories/memories of Diane's history in L.A. Now he appears in person in Genoa City.

_________

Daily Spoilers via cable guide (with a few SOD tidbits)

Monday, November 28, 2022
Diane makes a promise to Jack.
Jack defends Diane.
Devon makes a confession. 
Devon comes clean with Lily.
Ashley interrogates Tucker.
Tucker reveals an ulterior motive.

Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Victor stands his ground to protect Abby.
Billy and Chloe comfort Chelsea.
Nick gives Nate a reality check.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Adam clears the air with Sally.
Billy and Lily reach an understanding.
Billy makes a promise to Lily.
Nate questions Elena's loyalty.

Thursday, December 1, 2022
Nikki discovers that Phyllis went rogue.
Daniel reminisces with Lily.
Diane does damage control with Kyle.

Friday, December 2, 2022
Victor gives Nick a fatal (dire) warning.
Adam crosses the line.
Tucker makes up for lost time with Devon.

SOD tidbits for week of Dec. 5 – Dec. 9
Victor confronts Chance. 
Diane packs her bags. 
Tucker defends his actions to Ashley. 
Nate does damage control.
_________

Adam and Sally reconnect (summarized/paraphrased)

Last week, Adam - while drunk - had impulsively/spontaneously proposed marriage to Sally - and she had said no. 

This week, Sally is at Society and Adam approaches and asks her how she is.
She feels deeply emotional, but she tries to hide that by acting superficial and detached in her conversation with Adam. But as they talk, she cannot keep pretending. She finally blurts out that she is not doing well and expresses her anger and frustration about everything. But she also says she can't deny how he makes her feel. Adam smiles and says they love each other and should be together.  She is still irritated.  Adam suggests they leave Society and continue talking somewhere more private.   They go to her hotel suite to talk, which leads to them kissing.

Please register in order to view this content

_________

Jeremy Stark finds Diane in Genoa City (summarized/paraphrased)

In addition to what's in the mag, this happens on Monday Nov 28 (Friday Nov 25 CDN):  The reporter Talia from LA (Natalie Morales) returns again and meets with the Nikki and Phyllis about Diane.  Talia wants to step back from all this.  Meanwhile Ashley meets with Tucker.

From the mag:
Diane tells Jack and Kyle that because she refused to help Tucker with his plans to take over Jabot, Tucker could prove to be a threat to her. Diane is stunned when both Jack and Kyle promise nothing will happen to her.Tucker had told Ashley about Jeremy Stark's connection to Diane, and then Ashley told Nikki and Phyllis about Stark. Jeremy Stark has recently been released from prison. Diane is now concerned about the consequences of what might happen if the Ashley/Nikki/Phyllis trio tells Stark where Diane is.

(From a preview video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCA9mYW1X8
Phyllis acts on her own and anonymously phones Jeremy Stark and tells him where Diane is. Then Phyllis announces to Nikki and Ashley what she has done, and they are surprised.

More from the mag: Later, Diane is alone at the Abbott house when she opens the front door to Stark.  Stark wants revenge on Diane. Josh Griffith says this will now put the entire Abbott family in danger.

_________

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Monday Nov 28 (Friday Nov 25 Canada)...
Daniel tells Lily and Devon that he is still an artist but he wants to use his artist skills for something new.  He wants to design a mega-universe gaming platform and have Chancellor-Winters host it.  (Something is mentioned about how Chancellor used to do video games in the past).

Daniel's idea for what it would be about: something different and uplifting - here is a video clip in Daniel's words:

Edited by janea4old

• Members

This clip was uploaded to Y&R youtube channel on Sunday morning November 27.
I think this scene will air in the USA Wed. Nov. 30.

The set-up seems to be that Lily and Chelsea have just had a private conversation (which we don't see in this clip). The scene in this clip happens right afterwards - Lily tells Billy about her conversation with Chelsea.  Lily tells Billy this: "I told Chelsea that you want to be there for her, and I support that. And I told her, too, that she has other people to lean on, that she has Chloe, and Sharon, and Adam -- and that it's important to have a network of people to rely on."  Billy appreciates what Lily says.  Billy asks Lily out on a lunch date, wanting to reconnect with Lily. (But then when Lily is walking to the car, he tries to phone Chelsea. Chelsea wisely chooses not to answer.)

This youtube channel is only viewable from US, unless you have a VPN.
They may have accidentally uploaded it to youtube early, so maybe it will get taken down for a few days and then reuploaded later, I don't know.

Attached is a copy of the video, in case you can't see it, or in case it disappears:

Weird video file format (.mkv) but that's all I could do for free. It should work if you download it and then try to open the file with Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge browser.
The clip length is 2:45.  If you are seeing anything shorter than that, then it didn't upload/download correctly.

Behind the spoiler tag is a detailed description/transcript of the clip.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

My thoughts:

Billy continues to be awful.
I think Daniel's gaming idea is interesting, and definitely more uplifting than Billy's gloomy podcasts. Kind of a metaphor why Daniel is better than Billy. 

Free Lily!

This business of Billy trying to rescue his rapist, it's just so offensive.

Victor seems clueless about his children.  Yelling at Nick about Sally? Why? Adam can handle it.  And yelling at Chance in one of those preview clips, LOL Victor assuming that Abby is in the right.

The trio (Ashley/Nikki/Phyllis) plus reporter Talia, talking about Diane... Diane pleading for sympathy. How many months have there been of the SAME scenes and the same spoilers?  What is the point? 
Griffith saying Jeremy Stark will bring danger to the Abbott family - I mean that could be interesting, but I have a hard time believing Griffith about anything. 

I want Ashley to have something of her own that's interesting. I want her written as the real Ashley Abbott and not snarky RealHousewife.  Not sure if it's Eileen or the writing. But I miss Ashley having smarts AND heart.

I don't care about Tucker.  My main objection is that they seem to be rewriting Tucker to be Devon's dad.  No.  Tucker is Devon's biological father but Neil was his dad. 

This stuff about Tucker's plotting, I just don't care.  And his once a week phonecall to some mystery person offcamera, as they discuss his plot -- the phonecalls never say anything.

Nick/Sally/Adam.   I like Sally being herself, I don't want her to become a heroine.  I'd like her to keep her spunk and her some conniving street smarts as she opens her heart.  I still think Nick's attraction to the spunky young redhead is him seeking the magic he once had with Phyllis.
Adam and Sally work, but they have to be themselves for it to work.

Daniel's the only thing happening that actually interests me.  And that's not enough to make me want to watch every day.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Well stated @janea4old!!!

I literally laughed out loud when I read Victor digs into Sally’s past. I mean Victor couldn’t just ask Summer for insight on Sally? That Victor threatens Sally with dirt already well known? Why kind of ridiculous spoiler is this anyways? Sounds like FF material.

Same with Victor “confronting” Chance…seriously? Same with “dire (fatal)” warning for Nick just laughable.

• Members

Found it. April 29, 2022. 

https://www.tvmeg.com/index.php/2022/04/29/yr-update-friday-april-29-2022/

Sally said to Adam --  that she had something she never wanted Adam to know, and she didn’t like this old temptation she was having. She was tempted to lie and deceive, but she wanted to be honest with him. There was something that had been pushing its way into her thoughts ever since they found out Ashland was lying about having cancer. She saw people acting like there was a special spot in Hell reserved for Ashland, and she admitted that there might also be a seat for her too.

Sally continued speaking .... She told Adam that there was this guy in LA that Sally was completely in love with, and he broke off their engagement for a second time. She’d been so desperate to win him back, it made her physically sick, and Wyatt took care of her. It turned out that it was stress, but Wyatt didn’t know that, so she faked a terminal illness to get him to stay with her. She wasn’t proud of it. It was the most shameful thing she’d ever done.

Adam asked why she was telling him.

Sally said she wanted him to hear this from her, and not anyone else.

Adam smiled and asked if Sally’s scheme worked.

Sally said the truth came out, and she was reviled, and that was why she left LA.

Adam said he appreciated Sally’s honesty.

She asked what he thought of her, given how he reacted to what Ashland did.

Adam replied that was a different situation – Ashland went after Adam’s family and the company. Adam said he thought Ashland’s plan was gutsy and he was impressed Ashland managed to pull it off for so long.

Then Adam said that a lifetime ago, he (Adam) faked a medical condition to get what he wanted too. So he couldn’t judge.

Sally said she always thought they had a lot of things in common, but she never thought *that* would be one of them.

Edited by janea4old