Soap Opera It Girls

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean, I guess you could say that. She is one of the show's four main charachters and has played a major role in stories for decades. 

Couldn't we say Sheila was the it girl on 90s Bold. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't her crossover catapult the show into more recognition? She even became a third foil to Stephanie along with Sally and Brooke.

• Members

AW

Rachel -70s

Felicia Gallant-80s

Victoria Love -90s

OLTL

Tina Lord -80s

GL

Nola -early 80s

Beth -mid 80s

Mindy -late 80s

Harley -early 90s

Lucy (like her or not)

Michelle -late 90s

Cassie -early 2000s

Harley (again) -mid 2000s

Lizzy -late 2000s

• Members

I tried a Erica Kane thread it was discussed there that Things Happening To Erica stopped around 1999, after that Erica's Drama revolved mostly around her Kids, Exceptions were her battle with Alcoholism in 2004 and The Jane Story on 2010-11 (maybe her Romance with Ryan in 2009 could've brought some more drama But)

• Members

I was thinking about GH under Monty, and to me the it girls were Lesley (at first), Laura, Holly, and Anna.  I don’t feel like Felicia or Bobbie ever made it to that place, even though both were frontburner the entire time and always had love interests.  They were still the A group of characters, just not in the way those four were.  Same with Monica.

On ATWT, MC and HBS’s Margos were to me, but not Dolan.