Days winter spoiler video

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Who’s slapping Nicole at the beginning? It’s not Jada.

I still got my fingers crossed for Chephanie. Stalex is DOA

As for Bo and Hope, people were saying that was probably supposed to be Beyond Salem Season 3, but now that Days is exclusively on Peacock, they just incorporated it into the main show 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

So stupid. It reminds me of when I realized Ron had done the "Victor Jr./Todd II gets beaten to within an inch of his life/ends up in a coma with all his enablers weeping and praying over him" story twice in under a year near the end of OLTL.

Edited by Vee

• Members

They made it clear in the season 58 promo released back in September that the toxin illness would be the "story of the season" so I expected the ladies would get sick again, and that this would go on and on for months.  (Just like the Possession was the ongoing story of season 57).   Hopefully this toxin illness story won't extend for this entire season.   Eventually we saw that the doctors said the ladies would need additional doses of the antidote later on and then  booster shots.  And the whole reason Brady broke it off with Chloe and invited Kristen to move in, was because Kristen said she'd withhold the booster doses if he didn't comply.

Edited by janea4old