Days winter spoiler video

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think I’m just desensitized to everyone’s acting on all the soaps. I just embrace everyone’s quirks at this point.

I think I’m just desensitized to everyone’s acting on all the soaps. I just embrace everyone’s quirks at this point.

• Members

Well, I wouldn't know about the money (or lack thereof) at DAYS, but I do fool around with video editing, etc. I wonder if they have like a premium membership with Wondershare Filmstock. With that membership, you can get the good stuff like car crashes and explosions. For a pretty decent price too for like $330/annually.

• Members

Like I said, it is almost jarring to see how good she was in her early Days work.  She's a very effective performer and it's easy to see why she became such a popular character.  I don't think the years acting opposite of Drake have helped her much, but I am the same as you-happy whenever she pops up on my screen.

• Members

i said this to my sister when he came back on the show as a "new" character - it's a backdoor removal of problematic Ben. They wanted to keep RSW on the show, and if VK ever wants to come back full time, Alex will probably replace Ben. EZ

• Members

I understand that VK and RSW had behind-the-scenes problems, so I doubt she'd want to have him as a romantic scene partner again.   
Furthermore, Ciara and Alex are biological second cousins from the Kiriakis line.  Ciara descended from Victor, and Alex descended from Victor's brother.

Edited by janea4old