YR/BOLD: 30 Years of Sheila Carter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I do have a first Sheila memory!!

Please register in order to view this content

haha I was like 3 years old, and to me she was the “mean looking lady” on mommy’s soaps. 

anyways the first memory I have is Jay Garvin falling out the window thanks to Sheila!

Haha that’s awesome!! definitely a good day to be born!

off topic, And nothing against anyone on here born a decade or so before, but i always love finding other 90s kids on here like myself (born September 1, 1990) who love soaps!  

• Members

Growing up in the 2000s I had never heard of Sheila until looking back at her storyline on YouTube in the 2000teens. The first I'd heard of her was that horrendous Phyllis plastic surgery storyline.

I was amazed at her first run on Y&R concerning the baby switch. It was one of the most well plotted stories I had ever seen on the show. The farmhouse and transition to B&B just blew me away. Seeing her go toe to toe with the ruthless Stephanie Forrester was a great site.

Sheeila's best story was 1990-92. 1993 to 2002 was okay. 2003 with the island was cartoonish. 2006-Present was sub par. Her only recent saving grace was 2005 with Soctt Jr and gaslighting Lauren. It was past Sheila's  prime, but better than anything recent.