YR/BB promo: Epic crossover!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Melody Thomas Scott appeared on "The Talk" on Friday Sept. 16 -- to promote the crossover.

"The Talk" aired some preview clips from the crossover episodes:

The first scene they showed was with The Talk's co-host Natalie Morales.
(Natalie has been a guest actress appearing on Y&R for a few weeks in the role of Los Angeles investigative reporter "Talia Morgan".)

Natalie (as the co-host of The Talk) introduced a preview clip from Y&R's week of Sept !9.
This clip shows Natalie's character reporter Talia Morgan meeting Nikki Newman at Nikki's Los Angeles area hotel suite.
This Talia/Nikki scene airs on Y&R Tuesday Sept 20 (?)

From "The Talk" - screencaps and transcript:

Please register in order to view this content

Reporter Talia is dressed in green.

They meet in Los Angeles (which will air on Y&R on Tuesday Sept 20 or Wed Sept 21) - probably Tuesday.

They are in Nikki's hotel suite?

Nikki: "Thank you for coming to meet me, Talia".

Talia: "It's good to see you again, Nikki. But I am surprised you're in L.A."

Nikki: "I have some important business to take care of."

Talia: "For Newman Enterprises?"

Nikki: "No. Um... Actually, I am here on behalf of the people of Genoa City who deserve to be rid of Diane Jenkins. I'm also going to be talking with Deacon Sharpe who helped her fake her own death. I'm hoping to get enough dirt out of him to drive her from town for good."

NOTE: You can watch this scene by watching the full Sept. 16 episode of The Talk.
If you already recorded it, or if you watch the The Talk online, 
this particular Talia/Nikki clip plays just *BEFORE* Melody Thomas Scott enters the stage of The Talk.
(Natalie Morales introduces the clip, plays the clip, and then they welcome Melody to come on stage).

____________________________________________________________________________________

After Melody comes onto the stage of The Talk, she talks a little about Nikki and Victor's relationship. 
The Talk posted a youtube clip of this (below).
At the end of this clip, The Talk's co-host Sheryl Underwood mentions that Melody will be appearing on B&B in two weeks  (this was recorded during week of Sept 12, so she means MTS will be on B&B week of Sept 26.)
Sheryl wants to know how much fun is Nikki going to have? and Melody says she can't reveal that, you have to watch, no comment.

Here is the clip:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Talk continued talking with Melody and they made another youtube of that.
At about 1:51 of the next youtube, there is a new preview clip of Nikki's scenes with Deacon, 
which they said will air on Y&R on Wednesday Sept 21.

This is a *different* piece of the scenes with Deacon at Nikki's hotel, - parts of this scene were in the Next Week on Y&R clip, and on last week's promo, and this week's promo, etc etc etc.  This is just another/different piece.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by janea4old

• Members

If anyone cares, the full episode of The Talk is up online.
Melody comes on in the second half.
(The first part is Sarah Michele Gellar)

You can find this episode of the Talk on cbs.com and paramountplus.com
NOTE: It's listed under the NEW season - season 13, episode 5, 9/16/2022.

It's up on the Global TV website in Canada.
Select the episode of Sep/16/2022

This past week's set of The Talk has extremely bright colors for set and wardrobe. I was wondering what was going on.  Each day of week of Sept 12-16, the co-hosts wore different outfits, and each outfit was brightly colored.
The Talk's episodes Sept 12-16 had  the set decorated to look like a rural summer carnival
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveling_carnival
with a Ferris wheel, games, food, etc. 
They explained on Monday Sept 12 that they decided to kick off the new fall season this way in order to honor one of their producers Heather Gray who had passed away in July and who had envisioned/planned some of this; and they wanted to have fun to honor her.

Edited by janea4old