Y&R: Former OLTL actor joins the show

• Members

I would seriously consider Giving Amelia a Vacation, In My Mind I had a long story to justify it, as I've long Fancied about Victoria having a Secret love child in Italy Back in 2003-05, one of the storylines attached to it would be Victoria getting Raped by Ashland and Getting unexpectedly Pregnant, She would Leave the show for X months, she would have the baby and give it up for adoption, Amelia might rest and catch her talent back (Yeah I Think She's Talented! She's just been uninspired for the past few years and the poor material she gets doesn't help) then Her Son/Daughter That would've been introduced for a few months at that point would track down the baby and adopt it as his/her own 

Edited by Joseph

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think he maybe wayyy too young to play that. Even thought about a returned Andy Richards, but even that would be a few years too young.

Unless Y&R goes the undead route again (I have two men in mind) with this I’m at a loss of who this mysterious role is for sure.

• Members

St. John has been rumored to be signed to GH for a while. Some locations even had him listed in their cast

Please register in order to view this content

.  Must be a bunch of angry women in the Midwest. Speculation was he'd be the new Jason

TPTB don't even know who they are

Edited by slick jones