Y&R: Former OLTL actor joins the show

• Members

That could be interesting. I could easily see there being great contention when both Nikki and Nick learn that Dylan and Diane had been lovers while throwing a wrench towards a possible Shick reunion. Dylan could also help with Chance’s woes as his new police partner over their shared experiences ie fighting in war, having to be in witness protection etc. 

I say could because while it sounds reasonable on paper something tells me it would easily play at flat on screen on JG’s Y&R.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

he played an army dad on the Roswell reimagining, so I can actually see that and the casting director seeing that and wanting to snatch him up because they didn't want to deal with SB's bs. Also, DD was probably the vet from the blind item that refused to return for a limited run... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

But to just ignore something like that is an insult to the viewers-not that TPTB care much about that.

If Paul were still around, they could do a story where they discover that Dylan was not their son-in fact that's why he chose to go on that undercover mission. Paul, Nikki and Sharon could come to grips with that and then Paul and Nikki could debate about trying to find their son and either decide to let things rest or go searching and discover he died an heroic death.

End of story. Loose ends tied up.

• Members

Please, no Dylan. The character was a stupid mistake created as a vehicle for Steve Burton. 

This is not the way to celebrate Y&R's rich history. I'd rather see TSJ (whom I like a lot) as Brooks Prentiss, or as a brand new character (who will not marry Sharon and/or Victoria and vanish within a year).

• 1 month later...
  • Members

It's Friday Sept 23rd.

I think this mysterious stranger is *not* Trevor St. John's character.

https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2022/08/zuleyka-silver-high-powered-executive-audra-charles-the-young-and-the-restless
Actress Zuleyka Silver has joined the cast of CBS’ “The Young and the Restless” as a high-powered executive named Audra Charles who’s lured to town by one of Genoa City’s business icons. 
She’ll first air on the soap beginning Friday, September 23.

(it's possible that *both* Zuleyka Silver and TSJ debut on the same airdate, but I doubt it)

Edited by janea4old