Y&R and B&B August 2022 Spoilers

• Members

First up, Y&R:

• A dreaded sense of JT-sequence déjà vu occurs for Victoria and Nick when the Locke Ness Monster’s body goes missing! The two suspect Victor is involved, but the Moustache insists it’s “business as usual” as he desperately scrambles to cover his tracks!
  • The unholy scheming alliance  of Phyllis, Nikki and Ashley implodes, and Phyllis’ reunion with Jack will be threatened! Not so fast Red as Jack may now be driven closer to a delighted Diane that ever before!
  • Devon and Nate find themselves completely at odds with each other, threatening to unravel the company as well as Devon’s relationship with Amanda! Imani takes full advantage of the situation when she launches a #TeamNate campaign, with Nate’s heart falling right into the palms of Imani’s hands!
  • A twisted love triangle is on the horizon as Sally and Nick become closer much to Adam’s dismay, but it could develop into a quadrangle as Sharon navigates her way into both the Newman brothers lives!
  • Lily is absolutely gobsmacked when she discovers Billy and Chelsea in a shocking position!
  • Look for Michael and Lauren to receive some very unsettling news…..

B&B:

• Finn and Steffy are finally happily reunited in Monaco! The joyous occasion will also bring Bill and Li closer together as well!
  • Sheila’s fate is up in the air as she begs Deacon to help her escape from L.A. once and for all! Will Deacon help her before the Forrester family takes her out?
  • A rather uncompromising photo of Deacon and Brooke is taken, and the photo goes viral on social media! This leaves an infuriated Ridge pondering his future with Brooke once more!
  • As Eric and Donna savor their future, a bloodthirsty Quinn threatens the couple! An unhinged Quinn promises a messy split as she vows that her portrait will not come down anytime soon!
  • Liam and Hope’s marriage is threatened when Thomas demands full custody of Douglas!
  • Zende and Paris may have to make painful decisions about their futures in L.A.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Is Brad Bell incapable of writing something else for Ridge and Brooke? Is there anyone who really wants to see this again?! Can he please, please, please give Brooke some self-esteem back and have her tell Ridge, the king of waffling (sorry Liam, you've been dethroned), to go f*ck himself and not bother to come crawling back again! 

Edited by I Am A Swede

• Members

I still don't understand what backfires on Phyllis's plan because from I see Diane may be the one to strike first. Maybe that is it? Diane explodes when she finds out that Phyllis will be working at Marchetti and Jack sees the temperament he is used to seeing in Diane. So, Diane steps her seduction of Jack but I have to ask who is marking her territory now? Yea, and will Jack get as upset with her for using him as he did Phyllis???? Since Jack has been walking around in a hypnotic coma these days, he is walk off the cliff for keeping his head in the clouds when it comes to viper trying to seduce him. What is wrong with Jack and I am looking forward to the investigative reporter coming to join Nikki, Phyllis and Ashley in their quest to uncover what the viper is up to. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am all for a change. I want to see Ridge back with Taylor. I am sick and tired of Brooke and Ridge. They are the most boring couple on daytime. I mean they are just done to death. It is time for a change and some real romance on this show. Taylor brings the energy and for once, Ridge looks like he is not sleepwalking for a change. I am loving the two of them and look forward to seeing more of it. Finally, B&B is getting back some of its old energy and glamour. There is nothing else for Ridge and Brooke. It think that Brooke should face her feelings for Deacon and reconcile with him. If he was good enough for her to break up her daughters marriage over and have his kid, he should be good enough for her to end up with. Deacon is her destiny, Ridge never was.