B&B: Actor returning

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Interesting.  That character Dr. Armstrong helped Thomas with his brain condition?

Vincent Irizarry had real-life emergency surgery in March 2022 on his own brain. (from an injury he had sustained in December 2021.)
That's all detailed here:
https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2022/03/update-vincent-irizarry-recovery-emergency-surgery

I suppose, if V.I. had been available, they could have used Dr. Armstrong to treat Steffy after she was shot, but that was taped around the time of V.I.'s surgery.

I'm glad they used Bridget as Steffy's doctor - it's been good having her on canvas!

So V.I. is recovered and back to work now. Good for him.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Yikes I had no idea Irizarry had gone through all of that. I had forgotten he was even on B&B a couple years back to begin with. Last I know I saw was on Days last fall when Deimos was briefly resurrected  by the devil lol. 

Irizarry’s son made headlines last month again as he’s still in college here in SC and awaiting his federal trial for his January 6th involvement, but I don’t know if Vincent has anything to do with his son at all.

• Members

Oh, goodness. Proud Boys or Oath Keepers? It's disturbing to see how people can easily get swayed into that kind of gibberish, but then again, I don't know if his son had involvement with either one of those radical groups.